Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Could any expert please help me on decoding H.248 over SCTP?

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:40:40 +0800
Title: Could any expert please help me on decoding H.248 over SCTP?

Hi,all

         Sorry to disturb you all. I have met a problem about H.248 over SCTP decode. H.248 can not be decoded, why?
         I have read almost all relative disscussion about it and have tried different version ethereal including different SVN version. But all do not work. I checked that "dissector_add("sctp.ppi", H248_PAYLOAD_PROTOCOL_ID, h248_handle);" is included in packet-h248.c file. Don't know the reason...

         Could any expert please help me on decoding it? A trace of H.248 over SCTP is attached. You'd better provide a SVN execute ethereal version to me:-)

         The following picture is what can I get from different version ethereal.

ole0.bmp

<<MC_H248overSCTP.cap>>

Br,
Fan Jitao