Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Could any expert please help me on decoding H.248 over SCTP?

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:45:51 +0200
You have to remove the megaco plugin (this one handles text encoding)
from the plugins directory as it does "overwrite" the BER one included
in libethereal and it does not call the h248 dissector when it cannot
decode.

Anyway It's good I got your capture file because I had forgotten to
fill in the auditValueRequest in the changes I made some weeks ago and
that caused a crash in the latest svn revision.

The changes were made after 0.10.11. so the released ethereal work.
I've fixed it now, I'll checkin the changes tonight as I get home.

Luis