Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] A documentation patch

From: Julian Onions <julian.onions@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:10:02 +0100
Included here is a documentation patch to the docbook EDG_chapter_dissection.xml
chapter. Its suppose to be an easy introduction to the details of
writing a plugin.

Its based on my own experience. I'd be interested to know if this sort of thing
is useful, as I can also write in a similar vein on tapping and stats.

Julian.