Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patches for Documentation

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:23 +0100
Michael Duigou wrote:

Adds some doxygen docs for several of the header files and a number of edits to the README.developer.

Hopefully useful stuff... I'd really like to see more doxygen documentation used across ethereal.

Yes, we need more doxygen stuff.

You're *very welcome* to add comments and send patches for this (so this work doesn't have to be done only by a happy few ;-)

Unfortunately, my current source tree is not in the state to apply patches, as I'm waiting for next release before checking in the changes in my personal tree I've done so far.

If the 0.10.10 release is out, I will check in your changes ASAP (if I should forget this, please remind me).

Regards, ULFL