Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patches for Documentation

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:22:48 +0100
Michael Duigou wrote:

Adds some doxygen docs for several of the header files and a number of edits to the README.developer.

Hopefully useful stuff... I'd really like to see more doxygen documentation used across ethereal.

Checked in.

Please feel free to bring up more doxygen tags, as I would like to see more of them too :-)

I think you're already in the AUTHORS file under:

"Mike Duigou        <bondolo [AT] jxta.org>"

If you're someone else, or your mail address is outdated, please just let me know.

Regards, ULFL