Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] does ethereal team have plan to support decode more scsi comm

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:30:34 +1100
While it is certainly impressive that you do have 10TB of storage
available to you for these tests, i do doubt that such large LUNs are
useful in real world applications   unless you like fsck/scandisk
taking 10 months or so to complete :-)

There is no roadmap or official plan for what and when certain things
in ethereal will be implemented/supported.
The current number of supported protocols is ~100 times larger than
the current number of active ethereal developers, which makes things
take time.

If you tell me which specific commands in SCSI you want implemented
and can provide me example captures of such commands I can look into
adding them one by one.