Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13505: /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:26:14 +0100
Hi,
RFC3332 lists the SI:s as:
Service Indicator.  Depending on the MTP3 protocol variant/version
      used in the network appearance, additional values may be used.
      The relevant MTP3 protocol variant/version recommendation is
      definitive.

          0 to 2   Reserved
             3     SCCP
             4     TUP
             5     ISUP
          6 to 8  Reserved
             9     Broadband ISUP
            10     Satellite ISUP
            11     Reserved
            12     AAL type 2 Signalling
            13     Bearer Independent Call Control (BICC)
            14     Gateway Control Protocol
            15     Reserved
At a glance I haven't found it specified in ITU doc's above 10 but perhaps we should use this values until proven wrong and update packet-mtp3.c accordingly?
Actually in 1.1901 it says:
NOTE 1 ? The value of the Service Indicator for the Bearer Independent Call Control is "13" (see
ITU-T Q.704 [12] and ITU-T Q.2210 [13] and its respective Implementors' Guides).

Best regards
Anders