Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SCTP patch: put source and destination ports in tree

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:24:19 +0100
Hi Jeff,

I'll look at it this evening.

Best regards
Michael

On Feb 25, 2005, at 1:56 Uhr, Jeff Morriss wrote:

Hi list,

Here is a small patch which makes the SCTP dissector more like TCP in that the Source and Destination ports are displayed in the tree item (thus saving the user the trouble of expanding the SCTP tree just to find the port numbers).

I didn't implement a preference (like 'tcp_summary_in_tree') because I don't see the benefit; if desired I can add that.

Regards,
-Jeff

Ethereal-dev mailing list
Ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx