Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13505: /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:47:49 +0100
The IETF is not the standards body controlling the SI numbers...
However, I'll update the mtp3 dissector to make use of the higher
values. Please note that the MTP3 dissector uses additional SI values
(taken form an ITU recommendation):

static const value_string mtp3_service_indicator_code_vals[] = {
        { 0x0,  "Signalling Network Management Message (SNM)" },
        { 0x1,  "Maintenance Regular Message (MTN)" },
        { 0x2,  "Maintenance Special Message (MTNS)" },
        { 0x3,  "SCCP" },
        { 0x4,  "TUP" },
        { 0x5,  "ISUP" },
        { 0x6,  "DUP (call and circuit related messages)" },
{ 0x7, "DUP (facility registration and cancellation message)" },
        { 0x8,  "MTP testing user part" },
        { 0x9,  "Broadband ISUP" },
        { 0xa,  "Satellite ISUP" },
        { 0xb,  "Spare" },