Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal 0.10.3 bugs

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:12:27 +0200
Stuart MacDonald wrote:

Bug:
When starting a capture, the dialog box comes up, but the focus is
*not* on the OK button, meaning I can no longer use <ctrl-k><enter> to
start a capture. I am forced to use lots of tabs or the mouse.
I've checked in a fix for that.

BTW: The focus doesn't necessarily have to be set to the ok button for that behaviour. The problem was, that the drop-down list of the interfaces catched the "enter" keypress event, so this event wasn't received by the ok button, and therefore this button wasn't activated.

Regards, ULFL