Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-mq v1.3 submission

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:10:46 +0200
Hi,

As promised yesterday here is the next version of the MQ dissector.
Change history :
- No registration of port 1414, only the heuristics.
- More dissection of pre-defined MQ structures or messages types (MSH, DH, DLH, OR, RR, PMR, MDE, MQSET, MQINQ, MQPUT1, PING).

Question : I think there was a memory leak in the previous version, because I did tvb_get_string() without g_free() afterwards.
I changed that, could you confirm it is correct now ?
For the NAK I was asking about, I can avoid it since I do not register the TCP port anymore, so no false positive based on port...

BTW has anyone in this mailing list some MQ configuration at home/work ?

See you,

metatech