Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] libtethereal.so Makefile problems

From: Soft Boy <etherealfilter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am trying to make tethereal as a shared object file
(.so) so that I can use the packet decoder (dissector)
and display filtering code from other applications.

I used following config to generate Makefile

./configure --disable-ethereal --without-net-snmp
--without-ucd-snmp     --disable-editcap
--disable-mergecap --disable-text2pcap
--disable-idl2eth

I have added the '-shared' option to the
tethereal_LDFLAGS in Makefile.

tethereal_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic -shared

I have also changed the name of the target as
tethereal.so.

No other changes.

And when I run make the libethereal.so is created but
I also get following error messages.

gcc -DINET6 -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -Wall -W
-g -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/inc
lude/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include
-I/usr/include/pcap -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/inclu
de/pcap -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib  tethereal.c
  -o tethereal
tethereal.c:74:23: epan/epan.h: No such file or
directory
tethereal.c:75:29: epan/filesystem.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from file.h:28,
                 from globals.h:28,
                 from tethereal.c:77:
range.h:33:29: epan/frame_data.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from globals.h:28,
                 from tethereal.c:77:
file.h:30:34: epan/dfilter/dfilter.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from file.h:31,
                 from globals.h:28,
                 from tethereal.c:77:
print.h:30:25: epan/packet.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from globals.h:28,
                 from tethereal.c:77:

Obviously the DEFS variable in Makefile is somehow not
included in this compilation step and
I am unable to figure out from which rule is it trying
to build this tethereal executable!

Any help would be appreciated.
I am including the Makefile with the message.

Thanks and regards,
Soft Boy

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Makefile start
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #
# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.6.3 from
Makefile.am.
# Makefile.  Generated from Makefile.in by configure.

# Copyright 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000,
2001, 2002
# Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software
Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute
it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this
notice is preserved.

# This program is distributed in the hope that it will
be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by
law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

# Makefile.am
# Automake file for Ethereal
#
# $Id: Makefile.am,v 1.712 2004/02/22 08:58:19 jmayer
Exp $
#
# Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
# By Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
# Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
#
# This program is free software; you can redistribute
it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License
# as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2
# of the License, or (at your option) any later
version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will
be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 See the
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General
Public License
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free
Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA.

# Makefile.common
#     Contains the stuff from Makefile.am and
Makefile.nmake that is
#     a) common to both files and
#     b) portable between both files
#
# $Id: Makefile.common,v 1.24 2004/02/23 22:45:24
gerald Exp $
#
[...]
SHELL = /bin/sh

srcdir = .
top_srcdir = .

prefix = /usr/local
exec_prefix = ${prefix}

bindir = ${exec_prefix}/bin
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
libexecdir = ${exec_prefix}/libexec
datadir = ${prefix}/share
sysconfdir = ${prefix}/etc
sharedstatedir = ${prefix}/com
localstatedir = ${prefix}/var
libdir = ${exec_prefix}/lib
infodir = ${prefix}/info
mandir = ${prefix}/man
includedir = ${prefix}/include
oldincludedir = /usr/include
pkgdatadir = $(datadir)/ethereal
pkglibdir = $(libdir)/ethereal
pkgincludedir = $(includedir)/ethereal
top_builddir = .

ACLOCAL = ${SHELL}
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/missing
--run aclocal-1.6
AUTOCONF = ${SHELL}
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/missing
--run autoconf
AUTOMAKE = ${SHELL}
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/missing
--run automake-1.6
AUTOHEADER = ${SHELL}
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/missing
--run autoheader

am__cd = CDPATH="$${ZSH_VERSION+.}$(PATH_SEPARATOR)"
&& cd
INSTALL = /usr/bin/install -c
INSTALL_PROGRAM = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_DATA = ${INSTALL} -m 644
install_sh_DATA = $(install_sh) -c -m 644
install_sh_PROGRAM = $(install_sh) -c
install_sh_SCRIPT = $(install_sh) -c
INSTALL_SCRIPT = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_HEADER = $(INSTALL_DATA)
transform = s,x,x,
NORMAL_INSTALL = :
PRE_INSTALL = :
POST_INSTALL = :
NORMAL_UNINSTALL = :
PRE_UNINSTALL = :
POST_UNINSTALL = :
host_alias =
host_triplet = i686-pc-linux-gnu

EXEEXT =
OBJEXT = o
PATH_SEPARATOR = :
ADNS_LIBS =
AMTAR = ${SHELL}
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/missing
--run tar
AS = @AS@
AWK = gawk
CC = gcc
CPP = gcc -E
DEPDIR = .deps
DLLTOOL = @DLLTOOL@
ECHO = echo
ENABLE_STATIC =
GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
-I/usr/lib/glib/include
GLIB_CONFIG = /usr/bin/glib-config
GLIB_GENMARSHAL =
GLIB_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl
GLIB_MKENUMS =
GOBJECT_QUERY =
GTK_CFLAGS =
GTK_CONFIG =
GTK_LIBS =
HAVE_PKGMK = no
HAVE_PKGPROTO = no
HAVE_PKGTRANS = no
HAVE_RPM = yes
HAVE_SVR4_PACKAGING = no
INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM = ${SHELL} $(install_sh) -c -s
LEX = /usr/bin/flex
LEXLIB = -lfl
LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT = lex.yy
LIBTOOL = $(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool
LIBTOOL_DEPS = ./ltmain.sh
LN_S = ln -s
MKSTEMP_C =
MKSTEMP_O =
NETSNMPCONFIG =
NSL_LIBS =
OBJDUMP = @OBJDUMP@
PACKAGE = ethereal
PCAP_LIBS = -lpcap
PCRE_LIBS =
PERL = /usr/bin/perl
PKG_CONFIG =
POD2MAN = /usr/bin/pod2man
PYTHON = /usr/bin/python
RANLIB = ranlib
SNMP_LIBS =
SNPRINTF_C =
SNPRINTF_O =
SOCKET_LIBS =
SSL_LIBS = -lcrypto
STRCASECMP_C =
STRCASECMP_O =
STRERROR_C =
STRERROR_O =
STRIP = strip
STRNCASECMP_C =
STRNCASECMP_O =
STRPTIME_C =
STRPTIME_O =
VERSION = 0.10.2
YACC = bison -y
ac_cv_ethereal_have_rpm = yes
am__include = include
am__quote =
dftest_bin =
editcap_bin =
editcap_man =
ethereal_SUBDIRS =
ethereal_bin =
ethereal_man =
etherealfilter_man = ethereal-filter.4
idl2eth_bin =
idl2eth_man =
install_sh =
/home/SanjayBadala/softlab/ethereal-0.10.2/install-sh
mergecap_bin =
mergecap_man =
plugindir = /usr/local/lib/ethereal/plugins/0.10.2
randpkt_bin =
rdps_bin = rdps$(EXEEXT)
tethereal_bin = libtethereal.so
tethereal_man = tethereal.1
text2pcap_bin =
text2pcap_man =

ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = `./aclocal-flags`

#
# This is a hideous hack.
#
# Automake needs to know into which sections to
install various man
# pages; if the names in "man_MANS" have suffixes, it
can infer the
# sections from the name (e.g., "hello.1" goes in
section 1), but if
# they don't have suffixes, it can't tell what
sections to put them, and
# it just gives up and doesn't create any rules to
install them (and it
# gives up silently, so you have no clue what's
wrong).
#
# Therefore, we can't just set "man_MANS" to a list of
variables to be
# filled in by the configure script, as those
variables don't have man
# page section numbers.
#
# It turns out (although this is not documented
anywhere I could find
# in the automake Info file) that if you define,
instead, variables with
# names like "man{section}_MANS", automake will infer
that the names in
# those variables are the names of man pages to be
installed in section
# "{section}".
#
# So, as all our man pages go in section 1, we define
"man1_MANS" to
# contain all the man page.
#
# *However*, if "man_MANS" isn't defined at all,
automake concludes that
# there are no man pages, the fact that, say,
"man1_MANS" is defined
# nonwithstanding!  (I suspect this is the result of a
mistaken attempt
# to get people to fix their automake files not to use
"MANS"; if "MANS"
# is defined, it prints a warning and sets the exit
status, but doesn't
# exit, and then it just gives up if "man_MANS" isn't
defined,
# presumably on the theory that the only reason it
wouldn't be defined
# is because the automake file uses the obsolete
"MANS" variable instead
# of the shiny new "man_MANS" variable.)
#
# So we also define "man_MANS", but don't define it as
anything;
# automake will arrange that the Makefile define it as
the union of all
# the "man{section}_MANS" variables.
#
bin_PROGRAMS =    libtethereal.so
bin_SCRIPTS =
man1_MANS =    tethereal.1
man4_MANS = ethereal-filter.4
man_MANS =

EXTRA_PROGRAMS = ethereal libtethereal.so editcap
mergecap dftest randpkt text2pcap
EXTRA_SCRIPTS = idl2eth

#
# Ethereal configuration files are put in
$(pkgdatadir).  It currently
# contains the "manuf" file and a "diameter"
directory.
#
pkgdata_DATA = manuf

#
# Install the Diameter DTD and XML files in the
"diameter" subdirectory
# of that directory.
#
diameterdir = $(pkgdatadir)/diameter
diameter_DATA = dictionary.dtd dictionary.xml
mobileipv4.xml \
	nasreq.xml sunping.xml

PLATFORM_SRC = pcap-util-unix.c

# the dissector sources (without any helpers)
DISSECTOR_SRC = \
	packet-aarp.c	\
	packet-acap.c	\
	packet-acse.c	\
	packet-afp.c	\
	packet-afs.c	\
	packet-aim.c	\
	packet-ajp13.c	\
	packet-alcap.c	\
	packet-ans.c	\
	packet-ansi_637.c	\
	packet-ansi_683.c	\
	packet-ansi_a.c	\
	packet-ansi_map.c	\
	packet-aodv.c	\
	packet-arcnet.c	\
	packet-arp.c	\
	packet-asap.c	\
	packet-ascend.c	\
	packet-asf.c	\
	packet-atalk.c	\
	packet-atm.c	\
	packet-auto_rp.c	\
	packet-bacapp.c	\
	packet-bacnet.c	\
	packet-beep.c	\
	packet-ber.c	\
	packet-bfd.c	\
	packet-bgp.c	\
	packet-bofl.c	\
	packet-bootp.c	\
	packet-bootparams.c	\
	packet-bpdu.c	\
	packet-brdwlk.c	\
	packet-bssap.c	\
	packet-bssgp.c	\
	packet-bvlc.c	\
	packet-cast.c	\
	packet-ccsds.c	\
	packet-cdp.c	\
	packet-cgmp.c	\
	packet-chdlc.c	\
	packet-cisco-oui.c	\
	packet-clearcase.c	\
	packet-clip.c	\
	packet-clnp.c	\
	packet-cops.c	\
	packet-cosine.c	\
	packet-cpfi.c	\
	packet-cpha.c	\
	packet-cups.c	\
	packet-data.c	\
	packet-dccp.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-afs4int.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-atsvc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-bossvr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-browser.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-budb.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-butc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-conv.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-dfs.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-epm.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-epm4.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-fldb.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-ftserver.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-icl_rpc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-llb.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-lsa.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-mapi.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-messenger.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-mgmt.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-ndr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-netlogon.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-nspi.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-oxid.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rdaclif.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-reg.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-remact.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-roverride.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rpriv.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_attr_schema.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_bind.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_plcy.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acct.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acl.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_attr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_pgo.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_plcy.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_pwd_mgmt.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repmgr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-samr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-secidmap.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-tapi.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-trksvr.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-update.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.c	\
	packet-dcerpc.c	\
	packet-ddtp.c	\
	packet-dec-bpdu.c	\
	packet-dhcpv6.c	\
	packet-diameter.c	\
	packet-diffserv-mpls-common.c	\
	packet-distcc.c	\
	packet-dlsw.c	\
	packet-dns.c	\
	packet-dsi.c	\
	packet-dvmrp.c	\
	packet-eap.c	\
	packet-eapol.c	\
	packet-echo.c	\
	packet-edonkey.c	\
	packet-eigrp.c	\
	packet-enc.c	\
	packet-enip.c	\
	packet-esis.c	\
	packet-eth.c	\
	packet-etherip.c	\
	packet-ethertype.c	\
	packet-fc.c	\
	packet-fcct.c	\
	packet-fcdns.c	\
	packet-fcels.c	\
	packet-fcfcs.c	\
	packet-fcfzs.c	\
	packet-fcip.c	\
	packet-fclctl.c	\
	packet-fcp.c	\
	packet-fcsb3.c	\
	packet-fcsp.c	\
	packet-fcswils.c	\
	packet-fddi.c	\
	packet-fix.c	\
	packet-fr.c	\
	packet-frame.c	\
	packet-ftp.c	\
	packet-fw1.c	\
	packet-giop.c	\
	packet-gmrp.c	\
	packet-gnutella.c	\
	packet-gprs-ns.c	\
	packet-gre.c	\
	packet-gsm_a.c	\
	packet-gsm_map.c	\
	packet-gsm_sms.c	\
	packet-gsm_sms_ud.c	\
	packet-gssapi.c	\
	packet-gtp.c	\
	packet-gvrp.c	\
	packet-h1.c	\
	packet-h225.c	\
	packet-h245.c	\
	packet-h261.c	\
	packet-h263.c	\
	packet-h450.c	\
	packet-hclnfsd.c	\
	packet-hpext.c	\
	packet-hsrp.c	\
	packet-http.c	\
	packet-hyperscsi.c	\
	packet-iapp.c	\
	packet-iax2.c	\
	packet-ib.c	\
	packet-icap.c	\
	packet-icmpv6.c	\
	packet-icp.c	\
	packet-icq.c	\
	packet-ieee80211.c	\
	packet-ieee8023.c	\
	packet-igap.c	\
	packet-igmp.c	\
	packet-igrp.c	\
	packet-image-gif.c	\
	packet-image-jfif.c	\
	packet-imap.c	\
	packet-ip.c	\
	packet-ipfc.c	\
	packet-ipmi.c	\
	packet-ipp.c	\
	packet-ipsec-udp.c	\
	packet-ipsec.c	\
	packet-ipv6.c	\
	packet-ipx.c	\
	packet-ipxwan.c	\
	packet-irc.c	\
	packet-isakmp.c	\
	packet-iscsi.c	\
	packet-isdn.c	\
	packet-isis-clv.c	\
	packet-isis-hello.c	\
	packet-isis-lsp.c	\
	packet-isis-snp.c	\
	packet-isis.c	\
	packet-isl.c	\
	packet-ismp.c	\
	packet-isns.c	\
	packet-isup.c	\
	packet-iua.c	\
	packet-jabber.c	\
	packet-kadm5.c	\
	packet-kerberos.c	\
	packet-klm.c	\
	packet-kpasswd.c	\
	packet-l2tp.c	\
	packet-lapb.c	\
	packet-lapbether.c	\
	packet-lapd.c	\
	packet-laplink.c	\
	packet-ldap.c	\
	packet-ldp.c	\
	packet-llc.c	\
	packet-lmi.c	\
	packet-lmp.c	\
	packet-lpd.c	\
	packet-lwapp.c	\
	packet-m2pa.c	\
	packet-m2tp.c	\
	packet-m2ua.c	\
	packet-m3ua.c	\
	packet-mbtcp.c	\
	packet-mdshdr.c	\
	packet-mip.c	\
	packet-mip6.c	\
	packet-mmse.c	\
	packet-mount.c	\
	packet-mpeg1.c	\
	packet-mpls.c	\
	packet-mrdisc.c	\
	packet-msdp.c	\
	packet-msn-messenger.c	\
	packet-msnip.c	\
	packet-msproxy.c	\
	packet-mtp2.c	\
	packet-mtp3.c	\
	packet-mtp3mg.c	\
	packet-multipart.c	\
	packet-mysql.c	\
	packet-nbipx.c	\
	packet-nbns.c	\
	packet-ncp.c	\
	packet-ncp2222.c	\
	packet-ndmp.c	\
	packet-ndps.c	\
	packet-netbios.c	\
	packet-netflow.c	\
	packet-nfs.c	\
	packet-nfsacl.c	\
	packet-nfsauth.c	\
	packet-nisplus.c	\
	packet-nlm.c	\
	packet-nlsp.c	\
	packet-nntp.c	\
	packet-nt-oui.c	\
	packet-nt-sonmp.c	\
	packet-nt-tpcp.c	\
	packet-ntlmssp.c	\
	packet-ntp.c	\
	packet-null.c	\
	packet-olsr.c	\
	packet-osi-options.c	\
	packet-osi.c	\
	packet-ospf.c	\
	packet-pcnfsd.c	\
	packet-per.c	\
	packet-pflog.c	\
	packet-pgm.c	\
	packet-pim.c	\
	packet-pop.c	\
	packet-portmap.c	\
	packet-postgresql.c	\
	packet-ppp.c	\
	packet-pppoe.c	\
	packet-pptp.c	\
	packet-pres.c	\
	packet-prism.c	\
	packet-q2931.c	\
	packet-q931.c	\
	packet-q933.c	\
	packet-qllc.c	\
	packet-quake.c	\
	packet-quake2.c	\
	packet-quake3.c	\
	packet-quakeworld.c	\
	packet-radius.c	\
	packet-radiotap.c	\
	packet-ranap.c	\
	packet-raw.c	\
	packet-rip.c	\
	packet-ripng.c	\
	packet-rlogin.c	\
	packet-rmcp.c	\
	packet-rmi.c	\
	packet-rmp.c	\
	packet-rpc.c	\
	packet-rpl.c	\
	packet-rquota.c	\
	packet-rsh.c	\
	packet-rstat.c	\
	packet-rsvp.c	\
	packet-rsync.c	\
	packet-rtcp.c	\
	packet-rtp-events.c	\
	packet-rtp.c	\
	packet-rtsp.c	\
	packet-rwall.c	\
	packet-rx.c	\
	packet-sadmind.c	\
	packet-sap.c	\
	packet-sccp.c	\
	packet-sccpmg.c	\
	packet-scsi.c	\
	packet-sctp.c	\
	packet-sdlc.c	\
	packet-sdp.c	\
	packet-sebek.c	\
	packet-ses.c	\
	packet-sflow.c	\
	packet-sip.c	\
	packet-sipfrag.c	\
	packet-skinny.c	\
	packet-slimp3.c	\
	packet-sll.c	\
	packet-slowprotocols.c	\
	packet-slsk.c	\
	packet-smb-browse.c	\
	packet-smb-common.c	\
	packet-smb-logon.c	\
	packet-smb-mailslot.c	\
	packet-smb-pipe.c	\
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.c	\
	packet-smb.c	\
	packet-smpp.c	\
	packet-smtp.c	\
	packet-sna.c	\
	packet-snaeth.c	\
	packet-snmp.c	\
	packet-socks.c	\
	packet-spnego.c	\
	packet-spray.c	\
	packet-srvloc.c	\
	packet-sscop.c	\
	packet-ssh.c	\
	packet-ssl.c	\
	packet-stat-notify.c	\
	packet-stat.c	\
	packet-stun.c	\
	packet-sua.c	\
	packet-syslog.c	\
	packet-t38.c	\
	packet-tacacs.c	\
	packet-tcap.c	\
	packet-tcp.c	\
	packet-tds.c	\
	packet-teimanagement.c	\
	packet-telnet.c	\
	packet-teredo.c	\
	packet-text-media.c	\
	packet-tftp.c	\
	packet-time.c	\
	packet-tns.c	\
	packet-tpkt.c	\
	packet-tr.c	\
	packet-trmac.c	\
	packet-tsp.c	\
	packet-tzsp.c	\
	packet-ucp.c	\
	packet-udp.c	\
	packet-v120.c	\
	packet-vines.c	\
	packet-vj.c	\
	packet-vlan.c	\
	packet-vrrp.c	\
	packet-vtp.c	\
	packet-wap.c	\
	packet-wbxml.c	\
	packet-wccp.c	\
	packet-wcp.c	\
	packet-wfleet-hdlc.c	\
	packet-who.c	\
	packet-wlancap.c	\
	packet-wsp.c	\
	packet-wtls.c	\
	packet-wtp.c	\
	packet-x11.c	\
	packet-x25.c	\
	packet-x29.c	\
	packet-xdmcp.c	\
	packet-xot.c	\
	packet-xyplex.c	\
	packet-yhoo.c	\
	packet-ymsg.c	\
	packet-ypbind.c	\
	packet-yppasswd.c	\
	packet-ypserv.c	\
	packet-ypxfr.c	\
	packet-zebra.c

# corresponding headers
DISSECTOR_INCLUDES = \
	packet-acse.h	\
	packet-afp.h	\
	packet-afs-defs.h	\
	packet-afs-macros.h	\
	packet-afs-register-info.h	\
	packet-afs.h	\
	packet-ansi_a.h	\
	packet-ansi_map.h	\
	packet-arcnet.h	\
	packet-arp.h	\
	packet-atalk.h	\
	packet-atm.h	\
	packet-ber.h	\
	packet-bgp.h	\
	packet-bootparams.h	\
	packet-bssap.h	\
	packet-chdlc.h	\
	packet-clearcase.h	\
	packet-clip.h	\
	packet-data.h	\
	packet-dccp.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-atsvc.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-browser.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-dcom.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-dfs.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-lsa.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-mapi.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-netlogon.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-nt.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-reg.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-samr.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-tapi.h	\
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.h	\
	packet-dcerpc.h	\
	packet-ddtp.h	\
	packet-diameter-defs.h	\
	packet-diffserv-mpls-common.h	\
	packet-dns.h	\
	packet-dvmrp.h	\
	packet-edonkey.h	\
	packet-esis.h	\
	packet-eth.h	\
	packet-fc.h	\
	packet-fcbls.h	\
	packet-fcct.h	\
	packet-fcdns.h	\
	packet-fcels.h	\
	packet-fcfcs.h	\
	packet-fcfzs.h	\
	packet-fclctl.h	\
	packet-fcp.h	\
	packet-fcsb3.h	\
	packet-fcsp.h	\
	packet-fcswils.h	\
	packet-fddi.h	\
	packet-frame.h	\
	packet-giop.h	\
	packet-gnutella.h	\
	packet-gsm_a.h	\
	packet-gsm_map.h	\
	packet-gssapi.h	\
	packet-gtp.h	\
	packet-h225.h	\
	packet-h245.h	\
	packet-hclnfsd.h	\
	packet-hpext.h	\
	packet-http.h	\
	packet-iax2.h	\
	packet-ieee80211.h	\
	packet-ieee8023.h	\
	packet-igap.h	\
	packet-igmp.h	\
	packet-ip.h	\
	packet-ipfc.h	\
	packet-ipsec.h	\
	packet-ipv6.h	\
	packet-ipx.h	\
	packet-isis-clv.h	\
	packet-isis-hello.h	\
	packet-isis-lsp.h	\
	packet-isis-snp.h	\
	packet-isis.h	\
	packet-isl.h	\
	packet-isup.h	\
	packet-kerberos.h	\
	packet-klm.h	\
	packet-ldap.h	\
	packet-llc.h	\
	packet-mip6.h	\
	packet-mount.h	\
	packet-mrdisc.h	\
	packet-msnip.h	\
	packet-mtp3.h	\
	packet-ncp-int.h	\
	packet-ndps.h	\
	packet-netbios.h	\
	packet-nfs.h	\
	packet-nisplus.h	\
	packet-nlm.h	\
	packet-ntp.h	\
	packet-null.h	\
	packet-osi-options.h	\
	packet-osi.h	\
	packet-pcnfsd.h	\
	packet-per.h	\
	packet-pflog.h	\
	packet-pim.h	\
	packet-portmap.h	\
	packet-ppp.h	\
	packet-pres.h	\
	packet-prism.h	\
	packet-q931.h	\
	packet-radiotap.h	\
	packet-raw.h	\
	packet-ripng.h	\
	packet-rmi.h	\
	packet-rpc.h	\
	packet-rquota.h	\
	packet-rsvp.h	\
	packet-rtcp.h	\
	packet-rtp.h	\
	packet-rtp-events.h	\
	packet-rwall.h	\
	packet-rx.h	\
	packet-scsi.h	\
	packet-ses.h	\
	packet-sll.h	\
	packet-smb-browse.h	\
	packet-smb-common.h	\
	packet-smb-mailslot.h	\
	packet-smb-pipe.h	\
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.h	\
	packet-sna.h	\
	packet-snmp.h	\
	packet-spray.h	\
	packet-stat-notify.h	\
	packet-stat.h	\
	packet-tacacs.h	\
	packet-tcap.h	\
	packet-tcp.h	\
	packet-tns.h	\
	packet-tpkt.h	\
	packet-tr.h	\
	packet-udp.h	\
	packet-vines.h	\
	packet-vlan.h	\
	packet-wap.h	\
	packet-wccp.h	\
	packet-wlancap.h	\
	packet-wsp.h	\
	packet-wtls.h	\
	packet-wtp.h	\
	packet-x11-keysym.h	\
	packet-x11-keysymdef.h	\
	packet-ypbind.h	\
	packet-yppasswd.h	\
	packet-ypserv.h	\
	packet-ypxfr.h

# dissector helpers (needed from the dissectors, but
not a dissector itself)
DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC = \
	adler32.c	\
	afn.c	\
	asn1.c	\
	column.c	\
	crc32.c	\
	crypt-des.c	\
	crypt-md4.c	\
	crypt-md5.c	\
	crypt-rc4.c	\
	follow.c	\
	g711.c	\
	h225-persistentdata.c	\
	in_cksum.c	\
	ipproto.c	\
	packet-dcerpc-nt.c	\
	prefs.c	\
	ptvcursor.c	\
	reassemble.c	\
	req_resp_hdrs.c	\
	t35.c	\
	tap.c	\
	util.c	\
	xdlc.c	\
	xmlstub.c

# corresponding headers
DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_INCLUDES = \
	adler32.h	\
	afn.h	\
	aftypes.h	\
	arcnet_pids.h	\
	asn1.h	\
	bridged_pids.h	\
	chdlctypes.h	\
	column.h	\
	crc32.h	\
	crypt-des.h	\
	crypt-md4.h	\
	crypt-md5.h	\
	crypt-rc4.h	\
	etypes.h	\
	follow.h	\
	format-oid.h	\
	g711.h	\
	greproto.h	\
	h225-persistentdata.h	\
	in_cksum.h	\
	ip_opts.h	\
	ipproto.h	\
	lapd_sapi.h	\
	llcsaps.h	\
	nlpid.h	\
	oui.h	\
	ppptypes.h	\
	prefs-int.h	\
	prefs.h	\
	ptvcursor.h	\
	reassemble.h	\
	req_resp_hdrs.h	\
	rpc_defrag.h	\
	rtp_pt.h	\
	sctpppids.h	\
	smb.h	\
	t35.h	\
	tap.h	\
	util.h	\
	x264_prt_id.h	\
	xdlc.h	\
	xmlstub.h

# "BUILT_SOURCES" are built before any "make all" or
"make check" targets.
BUILT_SOURCES = \
	cvsversion.h	\
	x11-declarations.h	\
	x11-register-info.h

# sources common for ethereal and tethereal
ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC = \
	$(PLATFORM_SRC) \
	$(DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC)	\
	capture_stop_conditions.c	\
	cfile.c	\
	conditions.c	\
	disabled_protos.c	\
	pcap-util.c	\
	print.c	\
	ps.c	\
	range.c	\
	ringbuffer.c	\
	timestats.c	\
	version_info.c

# corresponding headers
ETHEREAL_COMMON_INCLUDES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_INCLUDES)	\
	$(BUILT_SOURCES)		\
	capture_stop_conditions.h	\
	cfile.h	\
	color.h	\
	conditions.h	\
	disabled_protos.h	\
	file.h	\
	pcap-util.h	\
	pcap-util-int.h	\
	print.h	\
	ps.h	\
	range.h	\
	register.h	\
	ringbuffer.h	\
	timestats.h	\
	version_info.h

# sources for Tethereal taps
TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC = \
	tap-ansi_astat.c	\
	tap-bootpstat.c	\
	tap-dcerpcstat.c	\
	tap-gsm_astat.c	\
	tap-h225counter.c	\
	tap-h225rassrt.c	\
	tap-httpstat.c	\
	tap-iostat.c	\
	tap-iousers.c	\
	tap-mgcpstat.c	\
	tap-protocolinfo.c	\
	tap-protohierstat.c	\
	tap-rpcstat.c	\
	tap-rpcprogs.c	\
	tap-smbsids.c	\
	tap-smbstat.c	\
	tap-wspstat.c

# helpers alraedy available on some platforms (and on
others not)
EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES = \
	snprintf.c	\
	strerror.c	\
	strcasecmp.c	\
	strncasecmp.c	\
	mkstemp.c	\
	strptime.c

# corresponding headers
EXTRA_ethereal_INCLUDES = \
	snprintf.h	\
	snprintf-imp.h	\
	strerror.h	\
	mkstemp.h	\
	strptime.h

# ethereal specifics
ethereal_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC)	\
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC)	\
	register.c	\
	alert_box.c	\
	capture.c	\
	file.c	\
	filters.c	\
	proto_hier_stats.c	\
	summary.c

# corresponding headers
ethereal_INCLUDES = \
	alert_box.h	\
	capture.h	\
	filters.h	\
	globals.h	\
	menu.h	\
	progress_dlg.h	\
	proto_hier_stats.h	\
	report_err.h	\
	simple_dialog.h	\
	statusbar.h	\
	summary.h	\
	tap_dfilter_dlg.h	\
	ui_util.h

# tethereal specifics
tethereal_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC)	\
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC)	\
	$(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC)	\
	tethereal-tap-register.c	\
	register.c	\
	tethereal.c

# text2pcap specifics
text2pcap_SOURCES = \
	text2pcap.c \
	text2pcap-scanner.l

# mergecap specifics
mergecap_SOURCES = \
	mergecap.c \
	cvsversion.h

# editcap specifics
editcap_SOURCES = \
	editcap.c

# dftest specifics
dftest_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC)	\
	$(DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_SRC)	\
	register.c	\
	dftest.c

# randpkt specifics
randpkt_SOURCES = \
	randpkt.c

# this target needed for distribution only
noinst_HEADERS = \
	$(DISSECTOR_INCLUDES) \
	$(DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_INCLUDES) \
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_INCLUDES) \
	$(ethereal_INCLUDES) \
	$(EXTRA_ethereal_INCLUDES)

plugin_libs = \
	plugins/acn/acn.la \
	plugins/artnet/artnet.la \
	plugins/asn1/asn1.la \
	plugins/docsis/docsis.la \
	plugins/enttec/enttec.la \
	plugins/giop/cosnaming.la \
	plugins/giop/coseventcomm.la \
	plugins/gryphon/gryphon.la \
	plugins/irda/irda.la \
	plugins/lwres/lwres.la \
	plugins/megaco/megaco.la \
	plugins/mgcp/mgcp.la \
	plugins/pcli/pcli.la \
	plugins/rdm/rdm.la \
	plugins/rtnet/rtnet.la \
	plugins/v5ua/v5ua.la

#plugin_libs =

plugin_ldadd = \
	"-dlopen" self	\
	"-dlopen" plugins/acn/acn.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/artnet/artnet.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/asn1/asn1.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/docsis/docsis.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/enttec/enttec.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/giop/cosnaming.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/giop/coseventcomm.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/gryphon/gryphon.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/irda/irda.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/lwres/lwres.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/megaco/megaco.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/mgcp/mgcp.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/pcli/pcli.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/rdm/rdm.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/rtnet/rtnet.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/v5ua/v5ua.la

#plugin_ldadd = \
#	plugins/acn/packet-acn.o \
#	plugins/artnet/packet-artnet.o \
#	plugins/asn1/packet-asn1.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmattr.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-docsis.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsaack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsareq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsarsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-macmgmt.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-map.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-tlv.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-ucd.o \
#	plugins/enttec/packet-enttec.o \
#	plugins/giop/packet-cosnaming.o \
#	plugins/giop/packet-coseventcomm.o \
#	plugins/gryphon/packet-gryphon.o \
#	plugins/irda/packet-irda.o \
#	plugins/lwres/packet-lwres.o \
#	plugins/megaco/packet-megaco.o \
#	plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.o \
#	plugins/pcli/packet-pcli.o \
#	plugins/rdm/packet-rdm.o \
#	plugins/rtnet/packet-rtnet.o \
#	plugins/v5ua/packet-v5ua.o

#plugin_ldadd =

plugin_src =
#plugin_src = \
#	plugins/acn/packet-acn.c \
#	plugins/artnet/packet-artnet.c \
#	plugins/asn1/packet-asn1.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmattr.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-docsis.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsaack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsareq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsarsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-macmgmt.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-map.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-tlv.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-ucd.c \
#	plugins/enttec/packet-enttec.c \
#	plugins/giop/packet-cosnaming.c \
#	plugins/giop/packet-coseventcomm.c \
#	plugins/gryphon/packet-gryphon.c \
#	plugins/irda/packet-irda.c \
#	plugins/lwres/packet-lwres.c \
#	plugins/megaco/packet-megaco.c \
#	plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.c \
#	plugins/pcli/packet-pcli.c \
#	plugins/rdm/packet-rdm.c \
#	plugins/rtnet/packet-rtnet.c \
#	plugins/v5ua/packet-v5ua.c

#plugin_src =

# Optional objects that I know how to build. These
will be
# linked into the ethereal executable.
# They will also be linked into the tethereal
executable; if this
# list ever grows to include something that can't be
linked with
# tethereal, or if tethereal needs something that
ethereal doesn't,
# we should probably split this into stuff needed both
# by ethereal and tethereal and stuff needed only by
one or the
# other.
ethereal_optional_objects =   \

# Additional libs that I know how to build. These will
be
# linked into the ethereal executable.
ethereal_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a	\
	gtk/libui.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a	\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a \
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

# This is the automake dependency variable for the
executable
ethereal_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(ethereal_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the
executable.
#
# Note that Ethereal doesn't have to be linked with
-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl, as
# they are included in , and doesn't have to be linked
with
#  or , as those should also be included in
#  (as those are also needed for X applications, and
GTK+
# applications are X applications).
#ethereal_LDFLAGS = -Wl,-static -all-static
ethereal_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic

ethereal_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(ethereal_additional_libs)	\
	 -lcrypto 		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	 \
	-lpcap

# Additional libs that I know how to build. These will
be
# linked into the tethereal executable.
tethereal_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a		\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a		\
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

# This is the automake dependency variable for the
executable
tethereal_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(tethereal_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the
executable
tethereal_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(tethereal_additional_libs)	\
	 -lcrypto		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	 \
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm			\
	-lpcap

#tethereal_LDFLAGS = -Wl,-static -all-static
tethereal_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic -shared

# Optional objects that I know how to build, and that
are needed by
# text2pcap.
text2pcap_optional_objects =

text2pcap_DEPENDENCIES = text2pcap.h

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the
executable
text2pcap_LDADD = $(text2pcap_optional_objects) \
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm

mergecap_DEPENDENCIES = wiretap/libwiretap.a

# This is the automake dependency variable for the
executable
editcap_DEPENDENCIES = wiretap/libwiretap.a

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the
executable
editcap_LDADD = wiretap/libwiretap.a -L/usr/lib
-rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl
mergecap_LDADD = wiretap/libwiretap.a -L/usr/lib
-rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl

# Common headers
AM_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir) -I$(top_srcdir)/wiretap

#
# Build shell scripts by doing variable substitution.
# Taken from autoconf 2.13.
#
editsh = sed -e 's,@''SHELL''@,$(SHELL),g'

SUFFIXES = .sh

randpkt_additional_libs = wiretap/libwiretap.a

randpkt_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(randpkt_additional_libs)

randpkt_LDADD = \
	$(randpkt_additional_libs) \
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm \
	-lpcap

dftest_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a		\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a		\
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

dftest_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(dftest_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the
executable
dftest_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(dftest_additional_libs)	\
	 -lcrypto		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	 \
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm \
	-lpcap

dftest_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic

CLEANFILES = \
	rdps$(EXEEXT) \
	idl2eth

DISTCLEANFILES = \
	aclocal-missing/*.m4 \
	ps.c \
	*~

MAINTAINERCLEANFILES = \
	register.c		\
	ps.c

EXTRA_DIST = \
	Ethereal.desktop	\
	FAQ			\
	INSTALL.configure       \
	Makefile.common		\
	Makefile.nmake		\
	README.aix		\
	README.bsd		\
	README.hpux		\
	README.irix		\
	README.linux		\
	README.tru64		\
	README.vmware		\
	README.win32		\
	TODO			\
	aclocal-fallback/glib-2.0.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/glib.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/gtk-2.0.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/gtk.m4 \
	aclocal-flags		\
	aclocal-missing/dummy	\
	autogen.sh		\
	capture-wpcap.c		\
	capture-wpcap.h		\
	cleanbld.bat		\
	config.h.win32		\
	config.nmake		\
	debian/README.debian	\
	debian/changelog	\
	debian/control		\
	debian/copyright	\
	debian/dirs		\
	debian/docs		\
	debian/menu		\
	debian/postinst		\
	debian/prerm		\
	debian/rules		\
	dictionary.dtd		\
	dictionary.xml		\
	doc/Makefile.am         \
	doc/Makefile.nmake      \
	doc/README.capture      \
	doc/README.design       \
	doc/README.developer    \
	doc/README.idl2eth      \
	doc/README.plugins      \
	doc/README.regression   \
	doc/README.tapping	\
	doc/README.tvbuff	\
	doc/README.xml-output	\
	doc/dfilter2pod.pl	\
	doc/editcap.pod		\
	doc/ethereal-filter.pod.template \
	doc/ethereal.pod	\
	doc/idl2eth.pod		\
	doc/mergecap.pod	\
	doc/randpkt.txt		\
	doc/tethereal.pod	\
	doc/text2pcap.pod	\
	editcap.c		\
	ethereal_be.py		\
	ethereal_gen.py		\
	getopt.c		\
	getopt.h		\
	idl2eth.sh		\
	image/Ethereal.icns	\
	image/Makefile.nmake	\
	image/README.image	\
	image/clist_ascend.xpm	\
	image/clist_descend.xpm	\
	image/dn_arrow.xpm	\
	image/editcap.rc.in	\
	image/eexcl3d64.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d16.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d32.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d48.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d64.xpm	\
	image/elogo3d48x48.png	\
	image/ethereal.ico	\
	image/ethereal.rc.in	\
	image/ethereal48x48-trans.png  \
	image/ethereal48x48.png \
	image/hi16-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/hi32-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/hi48-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/icon-ethereal.xpm	\
	image/icon-excl.xpm	\
	image/lo16-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/lo32-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/lo48-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/mergecap.rc.in	\
	image/nsis-checked.bmp	\
	image/nsis-unchecked.bmp	\
	image/stock_dialog_error_48.xpm	\
	image/stock_dialog_warning_48.xpm	\
	image/stock_dialog_question_48.xpm	\
	image/stock_dialog_info_48.xpm	\
	image/tethereal.rc.in	\
	image/text2pcap.rc.in	\
	image/toolbar/capture_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/cfilter_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/dfilter_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_add_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_bottom_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_close_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_colorselector_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_help_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_jump_to_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_left_arrow_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_ok_20.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_open_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_preferences_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_print_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_properties_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_refresh_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_right_arrow_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_save_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_save_as_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_search_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_stop_24.xpm	\
	image/toolbar/stock_top_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_zoom_1_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_zoom_in_24.xpm \
	image/toolbar/stock_zoom_out_24.xpm \
	image/up_arrow.xpm	\
	make-manuf		\
	make-reg-dotc		\
	make-reg-dotc.py	\
	make-tapreg-dotc	\
	manuf                   \
	manuf.tmpl		\
	mergecap.c		\
	mobileipv4.xml		\
	nasreq.xml		\
	ncp2222.py              \
	packet-ncp2222.inc	\
	print.ps                \
	process-x11-fields.pl	\
	randpkt.c		\
	rdps.c			\
	sunping.xml		\
	text2pcap-scanner.l     \
	text2pcap.c             \
	text2pcap.h             \
	wka.tmpl		\
	x11-fields

#
# Currently register.c can be included in the
distribution because
# we always build all protocol dissectors. We used to
have to check
# whether or not to build the snmp dissector. If we
again need to
# variably build something, making register.c
non-portable, uncomment
# the dist-hook line below.
#
# Oh, yuk.  We don't want to include "register.c" in
the distribution, as
# its contents depend on the configuration, and
therefore we want it
# to be built when the first "make" is done; however,
Automake insists
# on putting *all* source into the distribution.
#
# We work around this by having a "dist-hook" rule
that deletes
# "register.c", so that "dist" won't pick it up.
#
#dist-hook:
#	@rm -f $(distdir)/register.c
DIST_SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan plugins
packaging gtk help

SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan plugins packaging
help
#SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan packaging help

# We load top_stagedir with an explicit path so that
libtool doesn't freak.
top_stagedir = `cd $(top_srcdir) &&
pwd`/packaging/svr4.stage
stagedir = $(top_stagedir)/$(PACKAGE).stage
host_cpu = i686
host_os = linux-gnu

rpm_topdir = `cd $(top_srcdir) && pwd`/packaging/rpm
subdir = .
ACLOCAL_M4 = $(top_srcdir)/aclocal.m4
mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/mkinstalldirs
CONFIG_HEADER = config.h
CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES =
EXTRA_PROGRAMS = ethereal$(EXEEXT) libtethereal.so
editcap$(EXEEXT) \
	mergecap$(EXEEXT) dftest$(EXEEXT) randpkt$(EXEEXT) \
	text2pcap$(EXEEXT)
bin_PROGRAMS =    \
	libtethereal.so
PROGRAMS = $(bin_PROGRAMS)

am__objects_1 = packet-aarp.$(OBJEXT)
packet-acap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-acse.$(OBJEXT) packet-afp.$(OBJEXT)
packet-afs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-aim.$(OBJEXT) packet-ajp13.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-alcap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ans.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ansi_637.$(OBJEXT) packet-ansi_683.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ansi_a.$(OBJEXT) packet-ansi_map.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-aodv.$(OBJEXT) packet-arcnet.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-arp.$(OBJEXT) packet-asap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ascend.$(OBJEXT) packet-asf.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-atalk.$(OBJEXT) packet-atm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-auto_rp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bacapp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bacnet.$(OBJEXT) packet-beep.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ber.$(OBJEXT) packet-bfd.$(OBJEXT)
packet-bgp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bofl.$(OBJEXT) packet-bootp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bootparams.$(OBJEXT) packet-bpdu.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-brdwlk.$(OBJEXT) packet-bssap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bssgp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bvlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cast.$(OBJEXT) packet-ccsds.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cdp.$(OBJEXT) packet-cgmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-chdlc.$(OBJEXT) packet-cisco-oui.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-clearcase.$(OBJEXT) packet-clip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-clnp.$(OBJEXT) packet-cops.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cosine.$(OBJEXT) packet-cpfi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cpha.$(OBJEXT) packet-cups.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-data.$(OBJEXT) packet-dccp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-afs4int.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-atsvc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-bossvr.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-browser.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-budb.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-butc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-conv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-dfs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-epm.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-epm4.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-fldb.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-ftserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-icl_rpc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-llb.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-lsa.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-mapi.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-messenger.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-mgmt.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-ndr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-netlogon.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-nspi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-oxid.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-rdaclif.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-reg.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-remact.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-roverride.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-rpriv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_attr_schema.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_bind.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-rs_plcy.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acct.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_attr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_pgo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_plcy.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_pwd_mgmt.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repmgr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-samr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-secidmap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-tapi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-trksvr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-update.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ddtp.$(OBJEXT) packet-dec-bpdu.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dhcpv6.$(OBJEXT) packet-diameter.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-diffserv-mpls-common.$(OBJEXT)
packet-distcc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dlsw.$(OBJEXT) packet-dns.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dsi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dvmrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-eap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-eapol.$(OBJEXT) packet-echo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-edonkey.$(OBJEXT) packet-eigrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-enc.$(OBJEXT) packet-enip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-esis.$(OBJEXT) packet-eth.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-etherip.$(OBJEXT) packet-ethertype.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fc.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcct.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcdns.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcels.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcfcs.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcfzs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcip.$(OBJEXT) packet-fclctl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcsb3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcswils.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fddi.$(OBJEXT) packet-fix.$(OBJEXT)
packet-fr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-frame.$(OBJEXT) packet-ftp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fw1.$(OBJEXT) packet-giop.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gmrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-gnutella.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gprs-ns.$(OBJEXT) packet-gre.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gsm_a.$(OBJEXT) packet-gsm_map.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gsm_sms.$(OBJEXT) packet-gsm_sms_ud.$(OBJEXT)
\
	packet-gssapi.$(OBJEXT) packet-gtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gvrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-h1.$(OBJEXT)
packet-h225.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-h245.$(OBJEXT) packet-h261.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-h263.$(OBJEXT) packet-h450.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-hclnfsd.$(OBJEXT) packet-hpext.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-hsrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-http.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-hyperscsi.$(OBJEXT) packet-iapp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-iax2.$(OBJEXT) packet-ib.$(OBJEXT)
packet-icap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-icmpv6.$(OBJEXT) packet-icp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-icq.$(OBJEXT) packet-ieee80211.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ieee8023.$(OBJEXT) packet-igap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-igmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-igrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-image-gif.$(OBJEXT)
packet-image-jfif.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-imap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ip.$(OBJEXT)
packet-ipfc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipmi.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipsec-udp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipsec.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipv6.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipx.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipxwan.$(OBJEXT) packet-irc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isakmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-iscsi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isdn.$(OBJEXT) packet-isis-clv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isis-hello.$(OBJEXT) packet-isis-lsp.$(OBJEXT)
\
	packet-isis-snp.$(OBJEXT) packet-isis.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isl.$(OBJEXT) packet-ismp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isns.$(OBJEXT) packet-isup.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-iua.$(OBJEXT) packet-jabber.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-kadm5.$(OBJEXT) packet-kerberos.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-klm.$(OBJEXT) packet-kpasswd.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-l2tp.$(OBJEXT) packet-lapb.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lapbether.$(OBJEXT) packet-lapd.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-laplink.$(OBJEXT) packet-ldap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ldp.$(OBJEXT) packet-llc.$(OBJEXT)
packet-lmi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-lpd.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lwapp.$(OBJEXT) packet-m2pa.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-m2tp.$(OBJEXT) packet-m2ua.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-m3ua.$(OBJEXT) packet-mbtcp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mdshdr.$(OBJEXT) packet-mip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mip6.$(OBJEXT) packet-mmse.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mount.$(OBJEXT) packet-mpeg1.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mpls.$(OBJEXT) packet-mrdisc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-msdp.$(OBJEXT) packet-msn-messenger.$(OBJEXT)
\
	packet-msnip.$(OBJEXT) packet-msproxy.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mtp2.$(OBJEXT) packet-mtp3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mtp3mg.$(OBJEXT) packet-multipart.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mysql.$(OBJEXT) packet-nbipx.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nbns.$(OBJEXT) packet-ncp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ncp2222.$(OBJEXT) packet-ndmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ndps.$(OBJEXT) packet-netbios.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-netflow.$(OBJEXT) packet-nfs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nfsacl.$(OBJEXT) packet-nfsauth.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nisplus.$(OBJEXT) packet-nlm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nlsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-nntp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nt-oui.$(OBJEXT) packet-nt-sonmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nt-tpcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ntlmssp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ntp.$(OBJEXT) packet-null.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-olsr.$(OBJEXT) packet-osi-options.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-osi.$(OBJEXT) packet-ospf.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pcnfsd.$(OBJEXT) packet-per.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pflog.$(OBJEXT) packet-pgm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pim.$(OBJEXT) packet-pop.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-portmap.$(OBJEXT) packet-postgresql.$(OBJEXT)
\
	packet-ppp.$(OBJEXT) packet-pppoe.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pptp.$(OBJEXT) packet-pres.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-prism.$(OBJEXT) packet-q2931.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-q931.$(OBJEXT) packet-q933.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-qllc.$(OBJEXT) packet-quake.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-quake2.$(OBJEXT) packet-quake3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-quakeworld.$(OBJEXT) packet-radius.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-radiotap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ranap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-raw.$(OBJEXT) packet-rip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ripng.$(OBJEXT) packet-rlogin.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rmcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-rmi.$(OBJEXT)
packet-rmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rpc.$(OBJEXT) packet-rpl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rquota.$(OBJEXT) packet-rsh.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rstat.$(OBJEXT) packet-rsvp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rsync.$(OBJEXT) packet-rtcp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rtp-events.$(OBJEXT) packet-rtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rtsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-rwall.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rx.$(OBJEXT) packet-sadmind.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sap.$(OBJEXT) packet-sccp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sccpmg.$(OBJEXT) packet-scsi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sctp.$(OBJEXT) packet-sdlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sdp.$(OBJEXT) packet-sebek.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ses.$(OBJEXT) packet-sflow.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sip.$(OBJEXT) packet-sipfrag.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-skinny.$(OBJEXT) packet-slimp3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sll.$(OBJEXT) packet-slowprotocols.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-slsk.$(OBJEXT) packet-smb-browse.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-common.$(OBJEXT)
packet-smb-logon.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-mailslot.$(OBJEXT)
packet-smb-pipe.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.$(OBJEXT) packet-smb.$(OBJEXT)
\
	packet-smpp.$(OBJEXT) packet-smtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sna.$(OBJEXT) packet-snaeth.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-snmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-socks.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-spnego.$(OBJEXT) packet-spray.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-srvloc.$(OBJEXT) packet-sscop.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ssh.$(OBJEXT) packet-ssl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-stat-notify.$(OBJEXT) packet-stat.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-stun.$(OBJEXT) packet-sua.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-syslog.$(OBJEXT) packet-t38.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tacacs.$(OBJEXT) packet-tcap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-tds.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-teimanagement.$(OBJEXT)
packet-telnet.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-teredo.$(OBJEXT) packet-text-media.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tftp.$(OBJEXT) packet-time.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tns.$(OBJEXT) packet-tpkt.$(OBJEXT)
packet-tr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-trmac.$(OBJEXT) packet-tsp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tzsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ucp.$(OBJEXT)
packet-udp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-v120.$(OBJEXT) packet-vines.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-vj.$(OBJEXT) packet-vlan.$(OBJEXT)
packet-vrrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-vtp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wbxml.$(OBJEXT) packet-wccp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wfleet-hdlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-who.$(OBJEXT) packet-wlancap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wtls.$(OBJEXT)
packet-wtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-x11.$(OBJEXT) packet-x25.$(OBJEXT)
packet-x29.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-xdmcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-xot.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-xyplex.$(OBJEXT) packet-yhoo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ymsg.$(OBJEXT) packet-ypbind.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-yppasswd.$(OBJEXT) packet-ypserv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ypxfr.$(OBJEXT) packet-zebra.$(OBJEXT)
am__objects_2 = adler32.$(OBJEXT) afn.$(OBJEXT)
asn1.$(OBJEXT) \
	column.$(OBJEXT) crc32.$(OBJEXT) crypt-des.$(OBJEXT)
\
	crypt-md4.$(OBJEXT) crypt-md5.$(OBJEXT)
crypt-rc4.$(OBJEXT) \
	follow.$(OBJEXT) g711.$(OBJEXT)
h225-persistentdata.$(OBJEXT) \
	in_cksum.$(OBJEXT) ipproto.$(OBJEXT)
packet-dcerpc-nt.$(OBJEXT) \
	prefs.$(OBJEXT) ptvcursor.$(OBJEXT)
reassemble.$(OBJEXT) \
	req_resp_hdrs.$(OBJEXT) t35.$(OBJEXT) tap.$(OBJEXT) \
	util.$(OBJEXT) xdlc.$(OBJEXT) xmlstub.$(OBJEXT)
am_dftest_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1) $(am__objects_2)
register.$(OBJEXT) \
	dftest.$(OBJEXT)
dftest_OBJECTS = $(am_dftest_OBJECTS)
am_editcap_OBJECTS = editcap.$(OBJEXT)
editcap_OBJECTS = $(am_editcap_OBJECTS)
editcap_LDFLAGS =
am__objects_3 = pcap-util-unix.$(OBJEXT)
am__objects_4 = $(am__objects_3) $(am__objects_2) \
	capture_stop_conditions.$(OBJEXT) cfile.$(OBJEXT) \
	conditions.$(OBJEXT) disabled_protos.$(OBJEXT) \
	pcap-util.$(OBJEXT) print.$(OBJEXT) ps.$(OBJEXT) \
	range.$(OBJEXT) ringbuffer.$(OBJEXT)
timestats.$(OBJEXT) \
	version_info.$(OBJEXT)
am_ethereal_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1)
$(am__objects_4) \
	register.$(OBJEXT) alert_box.$(OBJEXT)
capture.$(OBJEXT) \
	file.$(OBJEXT) filters.$(OBJEXT)
proto_hier_stats.$(OBJEXT) \
	summary.$(OBJEXT)
ethereal_OBJECTS = $(am_ethereal_OBJECTS)
am_mergecap_OBJECTS = mergecap.$(OBJEXT)
mergecap_OBJECTS = $(am_mergecap_OBJECTS)
mergecap_LDFLAGS =
am_randpkt_OBJECTS = randpkt.$(OBJEXT)
randpkt_OBJECTS = $(am_randpkt_OBJECTS)
randpkt_LDFLAGS =
am__objects_5 = tap-ansi_astat.$(OBJEXT)
tap-bootpstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-dcerpcstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-gsm_astat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-h225counter.$(OBJEXT) tap-h225rassrt.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-httpstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-iostat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-iousers.$(OBJEXT) tap-mgcpstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-protocolinfo.$(OBJEXT)
tap-protohierstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-rpcstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-rpcprogs.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-smbsids.$(OBJEXT) tap-smbstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-wspstat.$(OBJEXT)
am_tethereal_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1)
$(am__objects_4) \
	$(am__objects_5) tethereal-tap-register.$(OBJEXT) \
	register.$(OBJEXT) tethereal.$(OBJEXT)
tethereal_OBJECTS = $(am_tethereal_OBJECTS)
am_text2pcap_OBJECTS = text2pcap.$(OBJEXT)
text2pcap-scanner.$(OBJEXT)
text2pcap_OBJECTS = $(am_text2pcap_OBJECTS)
text2pcap_LDFLAGS =
SCRIPTS = $(bin_SCRIPTS)

DEFS = -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
DEFAULT_INCLUDES =  -I. -I$(srcdir) -I.
CPPFLAGS =  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/pcap
LDFLAGS =  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib
LIBS = -lz
depcomp = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/depcomp
am__depfiles_maybe = depfiles
DEP_FILES = ./$(DEPDIR)/adler32.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/afn.Po
\
	./$(DEPDIR)/alert_box.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/asn1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/capture.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/capture_stop_conditions.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/cfile.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/column.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/conditions.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crc32.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-des.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md4.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md5.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-rc4.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/dftest.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/disabled_protos.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/editcap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/file.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/filters.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/follow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/g711.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/h225-persistentdata.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/in_cksum.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/ipproto.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/mergecap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/mkstemp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aarp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acse.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aim.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ajp13.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-alcap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ans.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_637.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_683.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_a.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_map.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aodv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arcnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ascend.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asf.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atalk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-auto_rp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacapp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-beep.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ber.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bfd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bgp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bofl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootparams.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bpdu.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-brdwlk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssgp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bvlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cast.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ccsds.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cgmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-chdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cisco-oui.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clearcase.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clnp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cops.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cosine.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpfi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpha.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cups.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-data.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-afs4int.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-atsvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-bossvr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-browser.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-budb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-butc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-conv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dce122.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dfs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm4.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-fldb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ftserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-icl_rpc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-llb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-messenger.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mgmt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ndr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-netlogon.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nspi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-oxid.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rdaclif.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-reg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-remact.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-roverride.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rpriv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr_schema.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_bind.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_plcy.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acct.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_attr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_pgo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_plcy.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pwd_mgmt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repmgr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-samr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-secidmap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-spoolss.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-svcctl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-trksvr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-update.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ddtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dec-bpdu.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dhcpv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diameter.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diffserv-mpls-common.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-distcc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dlsw.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dns.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dvmrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eapol.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-echo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-edonkey.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eigrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-esis.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-etherip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ethertype.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fc.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcct.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcdns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcels.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfcs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfzs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fclctl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcsb3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcswils.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fddi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fix.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-frame.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ftp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fw1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-giop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gmrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gnutella.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gprs-ns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gre.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_a.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_map.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_sms.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_sms_ud.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gssapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gvrp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h225.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h245.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h261.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h263.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h450.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hclnfsd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hpext.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hsrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-http.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hyperscsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iapp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iax2.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ib.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icmpv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icq.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee80211.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee8023.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-image-gif.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-image-jfif.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-imap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipfc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipmi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec-udp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipxwan.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-irc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isakmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iscsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isdn.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-clv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-hello.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-lsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-snp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ismp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isup.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-jabber.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kadm5.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kerberos.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-klm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kpasswd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-l2tp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapbether.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-laplink.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-llc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmi.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lpd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lwapp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2pa.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2tp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2ua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m3ua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mbtcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mdshdr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mmse.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mount.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpeg1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpls.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mrdisc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msn-messenger.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msnip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msproxy.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp2.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3mg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-multipart.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mysql.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbipx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp2222.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndps.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netbios.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netflow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsacl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsauth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nisplus.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nntp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-oui.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-sonmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-tpcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntlmssp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-null.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-olsr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi-options.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ospf.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pcnfsd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-per.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pflog.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pgm.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pim.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-portmap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-postgresql.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ppp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pppoe.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pptp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pres.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-prism.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q2931.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q931.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q933.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-qllc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake2.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quakeworld.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radiotap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radius.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ranap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-raw.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ripng.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rlogin.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmi.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpc.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rquota.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsh.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsvp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsync.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp-events.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rwall.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sadmind.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccpmg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-scsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sctp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sebek.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ses.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sflow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sipfrag.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-skinny.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slimp3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sll.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slowprotocols.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slsk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-browse.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-common.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-logon.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-mailslot.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-pipe.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-sidsnooping.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smpp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sna.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snaeth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-socks.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spnego.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spray.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-srvloc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sscop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssh.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat-notify.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stun.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-syslog.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-t38.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tacacs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tds.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teimanagement.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-telnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teredo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-text-media.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tftp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-time.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tpkt.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-trmac.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tzsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ucp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-udp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-v120.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vines.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vj.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vlan.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vrrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vtp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wbxml.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wfleet-hdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-who.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wlancap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtls.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x11.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x25.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x29.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xdmcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xot.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xyplex.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yhoo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ymsg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypbind.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yppasswd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypserv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypxfr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-zebra.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util-unix.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/prefs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/print.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/proto_hier_stats.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/ps.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/ptvcursor.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/randpkt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/range.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/reassemble.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/register.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/req_resp_hdrs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/ringbuffer.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/snprintf.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/strcasecmp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/strerror.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/strncasecmp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/strptime.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/summary.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/t35.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-ansi_astat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-bootpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-dcerpcstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-gsm_astat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-h225counter.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-h225rassrt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-httpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iostat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iousers.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-mgcpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protocolinfo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protohierstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcprogs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbsids.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-wspstat.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/tap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal-tap-register.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap-scanner.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/timestats.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/util.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/version_info.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/xdlc.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/xmlstub.Po
COMPILE = $(CC) $(DEFS) $(DEFAULT_INCLUDES)
$(INCLUDES) $(AM_CPPFLAGS) \
	$(CPPFLAGS) $(AM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS)
LTCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(CC) $(DEFS)
$(DEFAULT_INCLUDES) \
	$(INCLUDES) $(AM_CPPFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(AM_CFLAGS)
$(CFLAGS)
CCLD = $(CC)
LINK = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CCLD) $(AM_CFLAGS)
$(CFLAGS) \
	$(AM_LDFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@
CFLAGS = -DINET6 -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -Wall
-W -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
-I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/include/pcap
LEXCOMPILE = $(LEX) $(LFLAGS) $(AM_LFLAGS)
LTLEXCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(LEX)
$(LFLAGS) $(AM_LFLAGS)
DIST_SOURCES = $(dftest_SOURCES) $(editcap_SOURCES)
$(ethereal_SOURCES) \
	$(EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES) $(mergecap_SOURCES) \
	$(randpkt_SOURCES) $(tethereal_SOURCES)
$(text2pcap_SOURCES)

NROFF = nroff
MANS = $(man1_MANS) $(man4_MANS) $(man_MANS)
DATA = $(diameter_DATA) $(pkgdata_DATA)

HEADERS = $(noinst_HEADERS)

RECURSIVE_TARGETS = info-recursive dvi-recursive
install-info-recursive \
	uninstall-info-recursive all-recursive
install-data-recursive \
	install-exec-recursive installdirs-recursive
install-recursive \
	uninstall-recursive check-recursive
installcheck-recursive
DIST_COMMON = README $(noinst_HEADERS) AUTHORS COPYING
ChangeLog \
	INSTALL Makefile.am Makefile.in NEWS TODO
acinclude.m4 \
	aclocal.m4 config.guess config.h.in config.sub
configure \
	configure.in depcomp install-sh ltconfig ltmain.sh
missing \
	mkinstalldirs text2pcap-scanner.c
SOURCES = $(dftest_SOURCES) $(editcap_SOURCES)
$(ethereal_SOURCES) $(EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES)
$(mergecap_SOURCES) $(randpkt_SOURCES)
$(tethereal_SOURCES) $(text2pcap_SOURCES)

all: $(BUILT_SOURCES) config.h
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) all-recursive

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES: .sh .c .l .lo .o .obj

am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES = config.status
config.cache config.log \
 configure.lineno
$(srcdir)/Makefile.in:  Makefile.am
$(srcdir)/Makefile.common $(top_srcdir)/configure.in
$(ACLOCAL_M4)
	cd $(top_srcdir) && \
	  $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu  Makefile
Makefile:  $(srcdir)/Makefile.in
$(top_builddir)/config.status
	cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status $@
$(am__depfiles_maybe)

$(top_builddir)/config.status: $(srcdir)/configure
$(CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES)
	$(SHELL) ./config.status --recheck
$(srcdir)/configure:  $(srcdir)/configure.in
$(ACLOCAL_M4) $(CONFIGURE_DEPENDENCIES)
	cd $(srcdir) && $(AUTOCONF)

$(ACLOCAL_M4):  configure.in acinclude.m4
	cd $(srcdir) && $(ACLOCAL) $(ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS)

config.h: stamp-h1
	@if test ! -f $@; then \
	  rm -f stamp-h1; \
	  $(MAKE) stamp-h1; \
	else :; fi

stamp-h1: $(srcdir)/config.h.in
$(top_builddir)/config.status
	@rm -f stamp-h1
	cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status
config.h

$(srcdir)/config.h.in:  $(top_srcdir)/configure.in
$(ACLOCAL_M4)
	cd $(top_srcdir) && $(AUTOHEADER)
	touch $(srcdir)/config.h.in

distclean-hdr:
	-rm -f config.h stamp-h1
binPROGRAMS_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_PROGRAM)
install-binPROGRAMS: $(bin_PROGRAMS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  p1=`echo $$p|sed 's/$(EXEEXT)$$//'`; \
	  if test -f $$p \
	     || test -f $$p1 \
	  ; then \
	    f=`echo "$$p1" | sed
's,^.*/,,;$(transform);s/$$/$(EXEEXT)/'`; \
	   echo " $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) $(LIBTOOL)
--mode=install $(binPROGRAMS_INSTALL) $$p
$(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	   $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) $(LIBTOOL) --mode=install
$(binPROGRAMS_INSTALL) $$p $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	  else :; fi; \
	done

uninstall-binPROGRAMS:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo "$$p" | sed
's,^.*/,,;s/$(EXEEXT)$$//;$(transform);s/$$/$(EXEEXT)/'`;
\
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	done

clean-binPROGRAMS:
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo $$p|sed 's/$(EXEEXT)$$//'`; \
	  echo " rm -f $$p $$f"; \
	  rm -f $$p $$f ; \
	done
dftest$(EXEEXT): $(dftest_OBJECTS)
$(dftest_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f dftest$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(dftest_LDFLAGS) $(dftest_OBJECTS)
$(dftest_LDADD) $(LIBS)
editcap$(EXEEXT): $(editcap_OBJECTS)
$(editcap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f editcap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(editcap_LDFLAGS) $(editcap_OBJECTS)
$(editcap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
ethereal$(EXEEXT): $(ethereal_OBJECTS)
$(ethereal_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f ethereal$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(ethereal_LDFLAGS) $(ethereal_OBJECTS)
$(ethereal_LDADD) $(LIBS)
mergecap$(EXEEXT): $(mergecap_OBJECTS)
$(mergecap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f mergecap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(mergecap_LDFLAGS) $(mergecap_OBJECTS)
$(mergecap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
randpkt$(EXEEXT): $(randpkt_OBJECTS)
$(randpkt_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f randpkt$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(randpkt_LDFLAGS) $(randpkt_OBJECTS)
$(randpkt_LDADD) $(LIBS)
libtethereal.so: $(tethereal_OBJECTS)
$(tethereal_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f libtethereal.so
	$(LINK) $(tethereal_LDFLAGS) $(tethereal_OBJECTS)
$(tethereal_LDADD) $(LIBS)
text2pcap$(EXEEXT): $(text2pcap_OBJECTS)
$(text2pcap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f text2pcap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(text2pcap_LDFLAGS) $(text2pcap_OBJECTS)
$(text2pcap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
binSCRIPT_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_SCRIPT)
install-binSCRIPTS: $(bin_SCRIPTS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)
	@list='$(bin_SCRIPTS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi;
\
	  if test -f $$d$$p; then \
	    f=`echo "$$p" | sed 's|^.*/||;$(transform)'`; \
	    echo " $(binSCRIPT_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	    $(binSCRIPT_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	  else :; fi; \
	done

uninstall-binSCRIPTS:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(bin_SCRIPTS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo "$$p" | sed 's|^.*/||;$(transform)'`; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	done

mostlyclean-compile:
	-rm -f *.$(OBJEXT) core *.core

distclean-compile:
	-rm -f *.tab.c

include ./$(DEPDIR)/adler32.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/afn.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/alert_box.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/asn1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/capture.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/capture_stop_conditions.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/cfile.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/column.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/conditions.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crc32.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-des.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md4.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md5.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-rc4.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/dftest.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/disabled_protos.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/editcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/file.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/filters.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/follow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/g711.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/h225-persistentdata.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/in_cksum.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ipproto.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/mergecap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/mkstemp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aarp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acse.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aim.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ajp13.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-alcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ans.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_637.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_683.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_a.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ansi_map.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aodv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arcnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ascend.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atalk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-auto_rp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-beep.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ber.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bfd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bgp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bofl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootparams.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bpdu.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-brdwlk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssgp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bvlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cast.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ccsds.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cgmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-chdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cisco-oui.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clearcase.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clnp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cops.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cosine.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpfi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpha.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cups.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-data.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-afs4int.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-atsvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-bossvr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-browser.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-budb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-butc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-conv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dce122.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dfs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm4.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-fldb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ftserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-icl_rpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-llb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-messenger.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mgmt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ndr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-netlogon.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nspi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-oxid.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rdaclif.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-reg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-remact.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-roverride.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rpriv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr_schema.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_bind.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_plcy.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acct.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_acl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_attr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_pgo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_prop_plcy.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pwd_mgmt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repmgr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-samr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-secidmap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-spoolss.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-svcctl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-trksvr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-update.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ddtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dec-bpdu.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dhcpv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diameter.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diffserv-mpls-common.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-distcc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dlsw.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dvmrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eapol.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-echo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-edonkey.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eigrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-esis.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-etherip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ethertype.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcct.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcdns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcels.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfcs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfzs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fclctl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcsb3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcswils.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fddi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fix.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-frame.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ftp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fw1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-giop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gmrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gnutella.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gprs-ns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gre.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_a.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_map.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_sms.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gsm_sms_ud.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gssapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gvrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h225.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h245.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h261.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h263.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h450.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hclnfsd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hpext.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hsrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-http.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hyperscsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iax2.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ib.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icmpv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icq.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee80211.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee8023.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-image-gif.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-image-jfif.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-imap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipfc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec-udp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipxwan.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-irc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isakmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iscsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isdn.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-clv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-hello.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-lsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-snp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ismp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isup.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-jabber.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kadm5.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kerberos.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-klm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kpasswd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-l2tp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapbether.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-laplink.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-llc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lpd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lwapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2pa.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2tp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2ua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m3ua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mbtcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mdshdr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mmse.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mount.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpeg1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpls.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mrdisc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msn-messenger.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msnip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msproxy.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp2.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3mg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-multipart.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mysql.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbipx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp2222.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndps.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netbios.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netflow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsacl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsauth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nisplus.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nntp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-oui.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-sonmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-tpcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntlmssp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-null.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-olsr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi-options.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ospf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pcnfsd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-per.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pflog.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pgm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pim.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-portmap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-postgresql.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ppp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pppoe.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pptp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pres.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-prism.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q2931.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q931.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q933.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-qllc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake2.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quakeworld.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radiotap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radius.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ranap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-raw.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ripng.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rlogin.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rquota.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsh.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsvp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsync.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp-events.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rwall.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sadmind.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccpmg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-scsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sctp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sebek.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ses.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sflow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sipfrag.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-skinny.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slimp3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sll.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slowprotocols.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slsk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-browse.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-common.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-logon.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-mailslot.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-pipe.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-sidsnooping.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smpp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sna.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snaeth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-socks.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spnego.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spray.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-srvloc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sscop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssh.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat-notify.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stun.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-syslog.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-t38.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tacacs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tds.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teimanagement.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-telnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teredo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-text-media.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tftp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-time.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tpkt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-trmac.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tzsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ucp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-udp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-v120.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vines.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vj.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vlan.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vrrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wbxml.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wfleet-hdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-who.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wlancap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtls.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x11.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x25.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x29.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xdmcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xot.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xyplex.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yhoo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ymsg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypbind.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yppasswd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypserv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypxfr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-zebra.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util-unix.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/prefs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/print.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/proto_hier_stats.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ps.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ptvcursor.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/randpkt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/range.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/reassemble.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/register.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/req_resp_hdrs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ringbuffer.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/snprintf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strcasecmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strerror.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strncasecmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strptime.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/summary.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/t35.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-ansi_astat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-bootpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-dcerpcstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-gsm_astat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-h225counter.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-h225rassrt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-httpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iostat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iousers.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-mgcpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protocolinfo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protohierstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcprogs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbsids.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-wspstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal-tap-register.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap-scanner.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/timestats.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/util.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/version_info.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/xdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/xmlstub.Po

distclean-depend:
	-rm -rf ./$(DEPDIR)

.c.o:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=no \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Po'
tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(COMPILE) -c `test -f '$<' || echo '$(srcdir)/'`$<

.c.obj:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=no \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Po'
tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(COMPILE) -c `cygpath -w $<`

.c.lo:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=yes \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Plo'
tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPlo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(LTCOMPILE) -c -o $@ `test -f '$<' || echo
'$(srcdir)/'`$<
CCDEPMODE = depmode=gcc3

.l.c:
	$(LEXCOMPILE) `test -f $< || echo '$(srcdir)/'`$<
	sed '/^#/ s|$(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT)\.c|$@|'
$(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT).c >$@
	rm -f $(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT).c

mostlyclean-libtool:
	-rm -f *.lo

clean-libtool:
	-rm -rf .libs _libs

distclean-libtool:
	-rm -f libtool
uninstall-info-am:

man1dir = $(mandir)/man1
install-man1: $(man1_MANS) $(man_MANS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)
	@list='$(man1_MANS) $(dist_man1_MANS)
$(nodist_man1_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)';
\
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.1*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  if test -f $(srcdir)/$$i; then file=$(srcdir)/$$i;
\
	  else file=$$i; fi; \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  case "$$ext" in \
	    1*) ;; \
	    *) ext='1' ;; \
	  esac; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file
$(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst"; \
	  $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst;
\
	done
uninstall-man1:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(man1_MANS) $(dist_man1_MANS)
$(nodist_man1_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)';
\
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.1*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst; \
	done

man4dir = $(mandir)/man4
install-man4: $(man4_MANS) $(man_MANS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(man4dir)
	@list='$(man4_MANS) $(dist_man4_MANS)
$(nodist_man4_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)';
\
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.4*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  if test -f $(srcdir)/$$i; then file=$(srcdir)/$$i;
\
	  else file=$$i; fi; \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  case "$$ext" in \
	    4*) ;; \
	    *) ext='4' ;; \
	  esac; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file
$(DESTDIR)$(man4dir)/$$inst"; \
	  $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file $(DESTDIR)$(man4dir)/$$inst;
\
	done
uninstall-man4:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(man4_MANS) $(dist_man4_MANS)
$(nodist_man4_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)';
\
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.4*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man4dir)/$$inst"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man4dir)/$$inst; \
	done
diameterDATA_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_DATA)
install-diameterDATA: $(diameter_DATA)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)
	@list='$(diameter_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi;
\
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " $(diameterDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f"; \
	  $(diameterDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f; \
	done

uninstall-diameterDATA:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(diameter_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f; \
	done
pkgdataDATA_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_DATA)
install-pkgdataDATA: $(pkgdata_DATA)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)
	@list='$(pkgdata_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi;
\
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " $(pkgdataDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f"; \
	  $(pkgdataDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p
$(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f; \
	done

uninstall-pkgdataDATA:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(pkgdata_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f; \
	done

# This directory's subdirectories are mostly
independent; you can cd
# into them and run `make' without going through this
Makefile.
# To change the values of `make' variables: instead of
editing Makefiles,
# (1) if the variable is set in `config.status', edit
`config.status'
#     (which will cause the Makefiles to be
regenerated when you run `make');
# (2) otherwise, pass the desired values on the `make'
command line.
$(RECURSIVE_TARGETS):
	@set fnord $$MAKEFLAGS; amf=$$2; \
	dot_seen=no; \
	target=`echo $@ | sed s/-recursive//`; \
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  echo "Making $$target in $$subdir"; \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then \
	    dot_seen=yes; \
	    local_target="$$target-am"; \
	  else \
	    local_target="$$target"; \
	  fi; \
	  (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS)
$$local_target) \
	   || case "$$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;;
*) exit 1;; esac; \
	done; \
	if test "$$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
	  $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) "$$target-am" || exit 1; \
	fi; test -z "$$fail"

mostlyclean-recursive clean-recursive
distclean-recursive \
maintainer-clean-recursive:
	@set fnord $$MAKEFLAGS; amf=$$2; \
	dot_seen=no; \
	case "$@" in \
	  distclean-* | maintainer-clean-*)
list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	  *) list='$(SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	esac; \
	rev=''; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then :; else \
	    rev="$$subdir $$rev"; \
	  fi; \
	done; \
	rev="$$rev ."; \
	target=`echo $@ | sed s/-recursive//`; \
	for subdir in $$rev; do \
	  echo "Making $$target in $$subdir"; \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then \
	    local_target="$$target-am"; \
	  else \
	    local_target="$$target"; \
	  fi; \
	  (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS)
$$local_target) \
	   || case "$$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;;
*) exit 1;; esac; \
	done && test -z "$$fail"
tags-recursive:
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  test "$$subdir" = . || (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE)
$(AM_MAKEFLAGS) tags); \
	done

ETAGS = etags
ETAGSFLAGS =

tags: TAGS

ID: $(HEADERS) $(SOURCES) $(LISP) $(TAGS_FILES)
	list='$(SOURCES) $(HEADERS) $(LISP) $(TAGS_FILES)'; \
	unique=`for i in $$list; do \
	    if test -f "$$i"; then echo $$i; else echo
$(srcdir)/$$i; fi; \
	  done | \
	  $(AWK) '    { files[$$0] = 1; } \
	       END { for (i in files) print i; }'`; \
	mkid -fID $$unique

TAGS: tags-recursive $(HEADERS) $(SOURCES) config.h.in
$(TAGS_DEPENDENCIES) \
		$(TAGS_FILES) $(LISP)
	tags=; \
	here=`pwd`; \
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    test -f $$subdir/TAGS && tags="$$tags -i
$$here/$$subdir/TAGS"; \
	  fi; \
	done; \
	list='$(SOURCES) $(HEADERS) config.h.in $(LISP)
$(TAGS_FILES)'; \
	unique=`for i in $$list; do \
	    if test -f "$$i"; then echo $$i; else echo
$(srcdir)/$$i; fi; \
	  done | \
	  $(AWK) '    { files[$$0] = 1; } \
	       END { for (i in files) print i; }'`; \
	test -z "$(ETAGS_ARGS)$$tags$$unique" \
	  || $(ETAGS) $(ETAGSFLAGS) $(AM_ETAGSFLAGS)
$(ETAGS_ARGS) \
	     $$tags $$unique

GTAGS:
	here=`$(am__cd) $(top_builddir) && pwd` \
	  && cd $(top_srcdir) \
	  && gtags -i $(GTAGS_ARGS) $$here

distclean-tags:
	-rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH
DISTFILES = $(DIST_COMMON) $(DIST_SOURCES) $(TEXINFOS)
$(EXTRA_DIST)

top_distdir = .
distdir = $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)

am__remove_distdir = \
  { test ! -d $(distdir) \
    || { find $(distdir) -type d ! -perm -200 -exec
chmod u+w {} ';' \
         && rm -fr $(distdir); }; }

GZIP_ENV = --best
distcleancheck_listfiles = find . -type f -print

distdir: $(DISTFILES)
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	mkdir $(distdir)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(distdir)/aclocal-fallback
$(distdir)/aclocal-missing $(distdir)/debian
$(distdir)/doc $(distdir)/image
$(distdir)/image/toolbar
$(distdir)/packaging/rpm/SPECS
$(distdir)/packaging/svr4
	@list='$(DISTFILES)'; for file in $$list; do \
	  if test -f $$file || test -d $$file; then d=.; else
d=$(srcdir); fi; \
	  dir=`echo "$$file" | sed -e 's,/[^/]*$$,,'`; \
	  if test "$$dir" != "$$file" && test "$$dir" != ".";
then \
	    dir="/$$dir"; \
	    $(mkinstalldirs) "$(distdir)$$dir"; \
	  else \
	    dir=''; \
	  fi; \
	  if test -d $$d/$$file; then \
	    if test -d $(srcdir)/$$file && test $$d !=
$(srcdir); then \
	      cp -pR $(srcdir)/$$file $(distdir)$$dir || exit
1; \
	    fi; \
	    cp -pR $$d/$$file $(distdir)$$dir || exit 1; \
	  else \
	    test -f $(distdir)/$$file \
	    || cp -p $$d/$$file $(distdir)/$$file \
	    || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    test -d $(distdir)/$$subdir \
	    || mkdir $(distdir)/$$subdir \
	    || exit 1; \
	    (cd $$subdir && \
	      $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	        top_distdir="$(top_distdir)" \
	        distdir=../$(distdir)/$$subdir \
	        distdir) \
	      || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	-find $(distdir) -type d ! -perm -777 -exec chmod
a+rwx {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -links 1 -exec chmod a+r {}
\; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -400 -exec chmod a+r {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -exec $(SHELL) $(install_sh)
-c -m a+r {} {} \; \
	|| chmod -R a+r $(distdir)
dist-gzip: distdir
	$(AMTAR) chof - $(distdir) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c
>$(distdir).tar.gz
	$(am__remove_distdir)

dist dist-all: distdir
	$(AMTAR) chof - $(distdir) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c
>$(distdir).tar.gz
	$(am__remove_distdir)

# This target untars the dist file and tries a VPATH
configuration.  Then
# it guarantees that the distribution is
self-contained by making another
# tarfile.
distcheck: dist
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gunzip -c $(distdir).tar.gz |
$(AMTAR) xf -
	chmod -R a-w $(distdir); chmod a+w $(distdir)
	mkdir $(distdir)/=build
	mkdir $(distdir)/=inst
	chmod a-w $(distdir)
	dc_install_base=`$(am__cd) $(distdir)/=inst && pwd` \
	  && cd $(distdir)/=build \
	  && ../configure --srcdir=..
--prefix=$$dc_install_base \
	    $(DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dvi \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) check \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) installcheck \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) uninstall \
	  && (test `find $$dc_install_base -type f -print |
wc -l` -le 1 \
	      || { echo "ERROR: files left after uninstall:"
; \
	           find $$dc_install_base -type f -print ; \
	           exit 1; } >&2 ) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dist-gzip \
	  && rm -f $(distdir).tar.gz \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) distcleancheck
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	@echo "$(distdir).tar.gz is ready for distribution" |
\
	  sed 'h;s/./=/g;p;x;p;x'
distcleancheck: distclean
	if test '$(srcdir)' = . ; then \
	  echo "ERROR: distcleancheck can only run from a
VPATH build" ; \
	  exit 1 ; \
	fi
	test `$(distcleancheck_listfiles) | wc -l` -eq 0 \
	  || { echo "ERROR: files left after distclean:" ; \
	       $(distcleancheck_listfiles) ; \
	       exit 1; } >&2
check-am: all-am
check: check-recursive
all-am: Makefile $(PROGRAMS) $(SCRIPTS) $(MANS)
$(DATA) $(HEADERS) \
		config.h
installdirs: installdirs-recursive
installdirs-am:
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)
$(DESTDIR)$(bindir) $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)
$(DESTDIR)$(man4dir) $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)
$(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)

install: install-recursive
install-exec: install-exec-recursive
install-data: install-data-recursive
uninstall: uninstall-recursive

install-am: all-am
	@$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-exec-am
install-data-am

installcheck: installcheck-recursive
install-strip:
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS)
INSTALL_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" \
	  INSTALL_STRIP_FLAG=-s \
	  `test -z '$(STRIP)' || \
	    echo "INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV=STRIPPROG='$(STRIP)'"`
install
mostlyclean-generic:

clean-generic:
	-test -z "$(CLEANFILES)" || rm -f $(CLEANFILES)

distclean-generic:
	-rm -f Makefile $(CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES)
	-test -z "$(DISTCLEANFILES)" || rm -f
$(DISTCLEANFILES)

maintainer-clean-generic:
	@echo "This command is intended for maintainers to
use"
	@echo "it deletes files that may require special
tools to rebuild."
	-test -z
"text2pcap-scanner.c$(BUILT_SOURCES)$(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)"
|| rm -f text2pcap-scanner.c $(BUILT_SOURCES)
$(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)
clean: clean-recursive

clean-am: clean-binPROGRAMS clean-generic
clean-libtool clean-local \
	mostlyclean-am

distclean: distclean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
distclean-am: clean-am distclean-compile
distclean-depend \
	distclean-generic distclean-hdr distclean-libtool \
	distclean-tags

dvi: dvi-recursive

dvi-am:

info: info-recursive

info-am:

install-data-am: install-diameterDATA install-man
install-pkgdataDATA

install-exec-am: install-binPROGRAMS
install-binSCRIPTS
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-exec-hook

install-info: install-info-recursive

install-man: install-man1 install-man4

installcheck-am:

maintainer-clean: maintainer-clean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
	-rm -rf autom4te.cache
maintainer-clean-am: distclean-am
maintainer-clean-generic

mostlyclean: mostlyclean-recursive

mostlyclean-am: mostlyclean-compile
mostlyclean-generic \
	mostlyclean-libtool

uninstall-am: uninstall-binPROGRAMS
uninstall-binSCRIPTS \
	uninstall-diameterDATA uninstall-info-am
uninstall-man \
	uninstall-pkgdataDATA

uninstall-info: uninstall-info-recursive

uninstall-man: uninstall-man1 uninstall-man4

.PHONY: $(RECURSIVE_TARGETS) GTAGS all all-am check
check-am clean \
	clean-binPROGRAMS clean-generic clean-libtool
clean-local \
	clean-recursive dist dist-all dist-gzip distcheck
distclean \
	distclean-compile distclean-depend distclean-generic
\
	distclean-hdr distclean-libtool distclean-recursive \
	distclean-tags distcleancheck distdir dvi dvi-am
dvi-recursive \
	info info-am info-recursive install install-am \
	install-binPROGRAMS install-binSCRIPTS install-data \
	install-data-am install-data-recursive
install-diameterDATA \
	install-exec install-exec-am install-exec-recursive \
	install-info install-info-am install-info-recursive
install-man \
	install-man1 install-man4 install-pkgdataDATA
install-recursive \
	install-strip installcheck installcheck-am
installdirs \
	installdirs-am installdirs-recursive maintainer-clean
\
	maintainer-clean-generic maintainer-clean-recursive
mostlyclean \
	mostlyclean-compile mostlyclean-generic
mostlyclean-libtool \
	mostlyclean-recursive tags tags-recursive uninstall \
	uninstall-am uninstall-binPROGRAMS
uninstall-binSCRIPTS \
	uninstall-diameterDATA uninstall-info-am \
	uninstall-info-recursive uninstall-man uninstall-man1
\
	uninstall-man4 uninstall-pkgdataDATA
uninstall-recursive

#
# Build the version string
#
cvsversion.h:
	$(PERL) $(srcdir)/make-version.pl

#
# Build various header files for the X11 dissector.
#
x11-declarations.h x11-register-info.h: x11-fields
process-x11-fields.pl
	$(PERL) $(srcdir)/process-x11-fields.pl
<$(srcdir)/x11-fields
.sh:
	rm -f $@ [email protected]
	$(editsh) $< > [email protected] && chmod +x [email protected] && mv [email protected]
$@

#
# Build "register.c", which contains a function
"register_all_protocols()"
# that calls the register routines for all protocols.
#
# We do this by grepping through sources.  If that
turns out to be too slow,
# maybe we could just require every .o file to have an
register routine
# of a given name (packet-aarp.o ->
proto_register_aarp, etc.).
#
# Formatting conventions:  The name of the
proto_register_* routines must
# start in column zero, or must be preceded only by
"void " starting in
# column zero, and must not be inside #if.
#
# We assume that all dissector routines are in
"packet-XXX.c" files.
#
# For some unknown reason, having a big "for" loop in
the Makefile
# to scan all the "packet-XXX.c" files doesn't work
with some "make"s;
# they seem to pass only the first few names in the
list to the shell,
# for some reason.
#
# Therefore, we have a script to generate the
"register.c" file.
#
# The first argument is the name of the file to write.
# The second argument is the directory in which the
source files live.
# All subsequent arguments are the files to scan.
#
register.c: $(plugin_src) $(DISSECTOR_SRC)
$(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc
	@if test -n $(PYTHON); then \
		echo Making register.c with python ; \
		$(PYTHON) $(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc.py $(srcdir)
$(DISSECTOR_SRC) ; \
	else \
		echo Making register.c with shell script ; \
		$(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc register.c $(srcdir) \
			$(plugin_src) $(DISSECTOR_SRC) ; \
	fi

#
# Build "tethereal-tap-register.c", which contains a
function
# "register_all_tap_listeners()"
# that calls the register routines for all tehtereal
tap listeners.
#
# We do this by grepping through sources.
#
# Formatting conventions:  The name of the
tap_listener_register_*
# routines must start in column zero, or must be
preceded only by
# "void " starting in column zero, and must not be
inside #if.
#
# The first argument is the directory in which the
source files live.
# All subsequent arguments are the files to scan.
#
tethereal-tap-register.c: $(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC)
$(srcdir)/make-tapreg-dotc
	@echo Making tethereal-tap-register.c
	@$(srcdir)/make-tapreg-dotc tethereal-tap-register.c
$(srcdir) $(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC)

ps.c: print.ps rdps
	./rdps $(srcdir)/print.ps ps.c

rdps: rdps.c
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o rdps $(srcdir)/rdps.c

#install-exec-hook:
#	-chmod +s $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/ethereal
#	-chmod +s $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/libtethereal.so
install-exec-hook:

ethereal.1: ethereal doc/ethereal.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../ethereal.1 )

tethereal.1: tethereal doc/tethereal.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../tethereal.1 )

ethereal-filter.4: tethereal
doc/ethereal-filter.pod.template
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../ethereal-filter.4 )

editcap.1: doc/editcap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../editcap.1 )

idl2eth.1: doc/idl2eth.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../idl2eth.1 )

mergecap.1: doc/mergecap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../mergecap.1 )

text2pcap.1: doc/text2pcap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../text2pcap.1 )

packet-ncp2222.c : ncp2222.py
	$(PYTHON) $(srcdir)/ncp2222.py -o $@

libtool: $(LIBTOOL_DEPS)
	$(SHELL) ./config.status --recheck

svr4-package: $(bin_SCRIPTS) $(lib_LTLIBRARIES)
	@if test x$(HAVE_SVR4_PACKAGING) = xyes ; then \
		rm -rf $(stagedir) ; \
		$(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(stagedir) install; \
		$(srcdir)/packaging/svr4/mkpkg \
			$(PACKAGE) \
			$(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)-$(host_os)-$(host_cpu)-local
\
			$(prefix) \
			$(top_stagedir) ; \
	else \
		echo "Error: SVR4 packaging tools not found." ; \
		echo "Package build abandoned." ; \
	fi

solaris-package: svr4-package
rpm-package: dist
	if test x$(HAVE_RPM) = xyes ; then \
		cd $(rpm_topdir) ; \
		mkdir -p BUILD RPMS SOURCES ; \
		cd SOURCES ; \
		ln -s ../../../$(distdir).tar.gz ; \
		cd .. ; \
		rpm --define "_topdir `cd . && pwd`" -bb
SPECS/ethereal.spec && \
			echo "Package successfully built in `pwd`/RPMS." ;
\
	else \
		echo "Error: RPM executable and/or source directory
not found." ; \
	fi
srpm-package: dist
	if test x$(HAVE_RPM) = xyes ; then \
		cd $(rpm_topdir) ; \
		mkdir -p BUILD SRPMS SOURCES ; \
		cd SOURCES ; \
		ln -s ../../../$(distdir).tar.gz ; \
		cd .. ; \
		rpm --define "_topdir `cd . && pwd`" -bs
SPECS/ethereal.spec && \
			echo "Package successfully built in `pwd`/SRPMS." ;
\
	else \
		echo "Error: RPM executable and/or source directory
not found." ; \
	fi

debian-package: debian/rules
	dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

clean-local:
	rm -rf $(top_stagedir)

test-splint: $(ethereal_SOURCES)
	splint \
		-gnu-extensions	-D_U_=""	\
		-I. `glib-config --cflags` \
		-I./epan \
		-I./tools/lemon \
		-I./wiretap	\
		$(ethereal_SOURCES)
# Tell versions [3.59,3.63) of GNU make to not export
all variables.
# Otherwise a system limit (for SysV at least) may be
exceeded.
.NOEXPORT: