Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Coloring rules dialog

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:44:45 +0100
Really the only slightly odd thing was that when you created a new filter,
the string "filter" appeared in white (it is an invalid string and might
have more usefully appear immediately as red).

This new attached patch ensures that the initial colour is appropriate in
all cases. There is also a fresh diff for menu.c to make coloring rules
available when no packets have been captured or loaded.

Please apply.

Regards, Martin