Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Compiling ethereal with GTK2 on Cygwin

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:14:58 +0100
Hi Guy,

Thanks to the changes you checked in earlier today/tonight, I was able
again to compile Ethereal on my cygwin platform. There was only one
issue/problem which was related to some library files missing on my PC
or incorrectly being resolved by libtool (libgtk-X11-2.0.a and
libX11.a are not available; however the .dll.a variants are; I got a
linked Ethereal by replacing the -l option with the full .dll.a
path-and-filename).

Now I can go for the native cygwin/Win32 build again :)

Regards,

Olivier