Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] error bulding register.c (win32, latest CVS)

From: Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:04:12 +0200
I'm getting the error:
       cd ..
Making register.c (using python)
C:/python23/python.exe: can't open file '..'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:/python23/python.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin\n
make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Changing in epan\Makefile.nmake the line:
   @$(PYTHON) ../make-reg-dotc.py . $(DISSECTOR_SRC)
to:
   @$(PYTHON) ..\make-reg-dotc.py . $(DISSECTOR_SRC)

solves it.