Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] error bulding register.c (win32, latest CVS)

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:06:06 +0100
Hi,
I tried the patch from Lars Roland in:
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200403/msg00258.html
today and it works.
Best regards
Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Yaniv Kaul
Sent: den 14 mars 2004 16:04
To: Ethereal '
Subject: [Ethereal-dev] error bulding register.c (win32, latest CVS)

I'm getting the error:
        cd ..
Making register.c (using python)
C:/python23/python.exe: can't open file '..'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:/python23/python.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\VC98\Bin\n
make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Changing in epan\Makefile.nmake the line:
    @$(PYTHON) ../make-reg-dotc.py . $(DISSECTOR_SRC)
to:
    @$(PYTHON) ..\make-reg-dotc.py . $(DISSECTOR_SRC)

solves it.