Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please Test: shared libs for Unix

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:04:33 -0000
If it's any help, I took a look at your latest change, which seems to be
dependent on automake --version.  Here is the output of:

[ethereal]$ automake --version | grep '^automake' | sed 's/.*) *//'

1.4-p6

I suspect that will be of help figuring out what is wrong with your
regular expression.

Devin

--
Devin Heitmueller