Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please Test: shared libs for Unix

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:07:33 +0100
On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 02:50:55PM -0500, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
> automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

> Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

I'm not sure. What I'm wondering about is why autogen.sh allows you
to use automake 1.4: I tried to enforce automake 1.6 or newer, but it
seems I goofed here (just to be sure: you are using a current cvs
checkout of autogen.sh?) I'll check what went wrong with the script -
I have verified that it doesn't catch a version athat is too old.

 Ciao
          Jï¿œrg