Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please Test: shared libs for Unix

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:38:48 -0000
> In case this requires still newer auto... tools on your system, please
> report that too.

FWIW:  Building under Mandrake 9.1 is still totally broken.  Not sure if
you were inferring that this would be fixed by your changes.

Still seeing lots of errors during autogen.sh such as the following:

automake: Makefile.am: not supported: source file `../packet-3g-a11.c'
is in subdirectory

--
Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer