Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] RADIUS IPv6 RFC3162

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:17:27 -0800
On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 04:32:20PM -0800, Budiyanto Fritz wrote:
> Here I attach various IPv6 attribute for
> packet-radius.c

Checked in, with the formatting changes Joerg Mayer referred to removed,
and with "bzero()" replaced with "memset()" and "bcopy()" replaced with
"tvb_memcpy()" (not all platforms on which we run necessarily have
"bcopy()" and "bzero()", and as the source of the "bcopy()" came from
"tvb_get_ptr()", we might as well just use "tvb_memcpy()").