Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Fwd: ClearSight Analyzer's use of Etherealdecodeengine]

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:49:14 +0100
On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 07:27:11AM -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Yes, I think it is important that we present a united front to ClearSight.

Full ACK. While I strongly feel that way I'd also like to point out that
anyone who provided code to Ethereal could sue ClearSight individually.
So my opinion may not count that much.
Maybe we could set ourselves a deadline until which we want to see significant
progress (maybe 2 weeks from now?) In case no or little progress has been
made we should act.

  Ciao
     Jï¿œrg