Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Fwd: ClearSight Analyzer's use of Etherealdecodeengine]

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:08:27 -0000
I am familiar with the options the GPL provides.  I had not taken any of
this up with ClearSight because, when we left off, Gerald was getting in
touch with them.  I didn't want to foul up any efforts he had ongoing
with them.  That, and the fact that the volume of contributions I made
are relatively small compared to other developers.

Devin