Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Fwd: ClearSight Analyzer's use of Etherealdecodeengine]

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:23:36 +1100
Devin,

No news   just stalling.

If you feel your copyrighted contributions have been improperly used you
have tow options,  either
1, ignore it.
2, do something about it. maybe it is possible where you live to file a
charge against them?
unless they have not already asked you and got your permission for dual
licence that is.

I vote for (all of the below)
1, immediate termination of all distribution of the infringing product
2, compensation, if infringement not immediately cease,   reasonable amount
would be standard ~250USD/hour for skilled
sw development x development time spent   (I think we could easily count
this as 20.000 man hours + )
to go to an ethereal fund or just punishment for stealing.
3, convince Eben Moglen that this is one of the most blatant and clear cut
cases of GPL violation yet and might be the one
they need to get GPL verified in a court of law.