Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with autogen and Mandrake

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:10:57 -0000
On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 19:02, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> Well, maybe. But maybe it's because I'm developing solely on the most
> current Suse so while I don't have the brand new versions of the auto...
> stuff, it's still close to current. While I'm really happy to get rid
> of ancient auto-tools, we now need to determine which versions are
> required and update the configure.in and autogen.sh values accordingly.

I guess what bothers me most is that I'm not running some ancient
release of Mandrake.  It's 9.1, and it only came out a few months ago.
Of course, I could probably blame Mandrake for not staying more current
on the version of autotools they ship with even recent versions of the
product.

Thanks,

--
Devin Heitmueller