Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Number of capture interfaces

From: Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:38:57 -0000
Thanks for the response. I looked the output of the ifconfig command and
those interfaces are up but lack of IP address. But is this behaviour OK
since you can still capture on those interfaces?

I posted a duplicated message on this topic due to mail delivery
problem. Please ignore.

Regards, Miha

--
Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>