Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Number of capture interfaces

From: Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:39:36 -0000
HI!

When trying to select an interface from the drop down list in the
capture options window I only get 13 interfaces listed (from eth0 till
eth12) although there are 21 installed (I have 5 D-link cards with 4
ethernet ports each plus onboard interface). Ifconfig shows me all 21
interfaces and the capturing also works if I insert them manually.

Why are there some missing in the drop down list?

Regards, Miha
--
Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>