Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to enable country information tag patch in802.11

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:49:23 -0700

On Sep 18, 2003, at 8:48 PM, Ritchie wrote:

Martijn - Thank for the feedback. I implemented your corrections and then
added the dissection of the FH Hopping Parameter Tag.

Checked in, along with Martijn's fix for the output power level, some changes to make it work with my recent cleanup of the tagged parameter code, and some further cleanups of that code.