Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to enable country information tag patch in802.11

From: "Schipper, Martijn (GSPN)" <martijn.schipper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:51:07 -0400
Hello Ritchie,

Great you added 802.11d decoding. However there are some errors.
1) The output power is signed and not unsigned.
2) The units for the output power are dBm and not dbi.
3) You decode one start channel, number of channels and output power
combination. However there can, and will, be more of these combinations
in the Information Element (for 802.11a (5 GHz) most likely 3).

Greetings,

Martijn Schipper
Software Quality Engineer
GlobespanVirata BV