Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Decoding problem for GTPv1

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:02:54 -0700

On Sep 11, 2003, at 5:42 AM, Wuttichai Wutti-Udomlert (DU/EDD) wrote:

I'm using Ethereal version 0.9.14 and 0.9.15 on Windows2000 for capturing GTPv1 protocol. By the way, it is not possible to decode in some message. Are there any posibility to decode the message correctly? I've attach the example below.

We'd probably have to see the capture file with that packet in it in order to debug the problem.