Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Creating a Clear Display Button

From: David Santinoli <u235@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:25:09 +0100
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 09:38:19PM -0700, S. Faizi wrote:
> After each test, I want to be able to clear screen with one click
> without having to stop and start. How difficult would this be to
> implement? Any tips on where to start would be appreciated. Or if
> someone can easily implement this feature, I would appreciate as well.

There was a patch by Santeri Paavolainen (IIRC) hanging around some time
ago. I found it quite useful and I wonder why it wasn't checked in.
(A "User-contributed patches" section on the website would be useful for
those addictions which share the same fate...).

Cheers,
 David
--
 David Santinoli, Milano             +   <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>