Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Creating a Clear Display Button

From: "S. Faizi" <salfaizi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:38:19 -0700
I would like to be able to clear screen on Ethereal as it is capturing data. For example, I have a filter to capture data that occurs very slowly. The data is a result of a test that I run. After each test, I want to be able to clear screen with one click without having to stop and start. How difficult would this be to implement? Any tips on where to start would be appreciated. Or if someone can easily implement this feature, I would appreciate as well.

Thanks,
Sal