Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem building on win32

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:51:33 +0100
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 09:48:26AM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:
> ...several files *HAVE* to have winsock2.h included in them, so we can't
> just revert back to winsock.h.

Hmm, from looking at the winsock.h and winsock2.h files included in wine
(my only source of windows includes), it looks like both files are protected
by ifndef XXX define XXX includefile endif. If things are the same with
real windows, shouldn't the problem be solvable by reordering the includes?

 Ciao
      Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know