Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] W2000 SP4 Wireshark 1.2.6 and 1.3.3 do not work

From: Mail Box <mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:47:43 +0000
It has already been reported by another user but has been erroneously closed as resolved.
That is not the case.
The reported error persists at least on some installations of W2000 SP4.
Wireshark 1.2.5 works on the same platform.

Error:
"The procedure entry point getaddrinfo could not be located in the dynamic link
library W32_32.dll"