Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture start time

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:30:09 +0100
Hi,

As far as I understood it, Wireshark sets the capture start time to the moment the first packet arrives, right? So if I start the capture at time t and the first packet arrives at t+5s, the capture's start time will be initialized at t+5 (time 0.000s). Correct?

Is there a way to determine the real capture start time (not the arrival of the first packet)? E.g. from a pcap file.

Thanks,
bitzner

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser