Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Sharing CAP files with SSL without sharing private key

From: "Robert D. Scott" <robert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:03:52 -0400
Depending on the number of packets you can export them as text.

Robert D. Scott                 Robert@xxxxxxx
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Phone Tree
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611          321-663-0421 Cell