Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Strange Delta Time

From: Frank Pall <fpall77@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 06:48:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody,
i am using wireshark 1.0.5 to capture traffic from a program i am writing in VB6.
In this program,i need to generate a packet every 10ms,but,during my tests,i am noticing that the Delta Time of each generated packet is about half of the real one (which i print out in the VB debug window).
I also monitored the traffic with another software (AnalogX PacketMon),which seems to show a delta time more consistent with the one i can see in my debug session.
Am i doing something wrong? Is it related to some wireshark setting?

Thanks in advance!