Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] why these packets are LAPD?

From: ping wen <wp2006mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:45:46 +0800
Hi,everybody
   I am using wireshark study h.248. Before start megaco protocol, the gateway connect mgc for Ip and phone num map. But wireshark found this connect use LAPD and Q.931. I don't why these packtes are looked as LAPD? In my mind, LAPD is layer 2 protocol, and my layer 2 is ethernet undoubtly. How does wireshare judge these LAPD packts? The .pcap is attached. Need your help,Thanks!
      regards!
            Robin 2009-01-13