Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark extract specific field

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 06:52:43 +0200
Hi,

Go to menu item Edit|Preferences. In the dialog select, under user interface, the option columns. Set them up as you like.

Thanx,
Jaap

paritosh kulkarni wrote:
Hi ,
I am new to use wireshark . I am doing a project in which i have to analyse hacking attacks for which i am using snort log(.log)
files. I can view these files in wireshark but only some feilds.
I have a problem using wireshark. I want to get some specific feilds in csv format but i cant get them as wire shark shows only the src ip, dst ip, time, protocol and info. I want to get src port, dst port, tcpflags and packet lenght also. Can you please tell me how to do that in wireshark or tshark.
If you can give me a command to do that it will be really gratefull.
Cheers
paritosh