Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark extract specific field

From: "paritosh kulkarni" <paritosh26@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:54:47 +0100
Hi ,

I am new to use wireshark . I am doing a project in which i have to analyse hacking attacks for which i am using snort log(.log)
files. I can view these files in wireshark but only some feilds.

I have a problem using wireshark.
I want to get some specific feilds in csv format but i cant get them as wire shark shows only the src ip, dst ip, time, protocol and info.

I want to get src port, dst port, tcpflags and packet lenght also. Can you please tell me how to do that in wireshark or tshark.
If you can give me a command to do that it will be really gratefull.

Cheers
paritosh