Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] info about capture files

From: "Krekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:07:32 +0200
Hello, I would like to ask whether is it possible to get some info in wireshark about statistics of current opened file. Like total packets in file..... total encrypted packets.....
problem is that I am dealing with with wifi in my school lab and I need to know statistics about captured files like what was captured on wfi network
summary like:
number of encrypted packets....
number of ivs....
number of other .....
Does wireshark have some function to display such information about a capture file?
The best would be to get this work in command line to process lots of files in batch mode and redirrect output of statistics to some file
Thanx
Krekan