Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Building for WinXP and Win2K

From: McCabe John G <JGMCCABE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:20:38 +0100
FWIW - I saw this with a few apps I built recently on VS2k5 and copied across to a Win2k system that hadn't had VS 2k5 installed on it. When I installed VS2k5 the problem went away which suggests it's something to do with the libraries that the app is being linked with. I didn't get to the bottom of the problem though, but maybe this will help as a pointer.

John

The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s).  The information in this communication may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.  Nothing in this e-mail is
intended to conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ
subject to any other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail
contains an express statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be
monitored and recorded for business purposes including security, audit
and archival purposes.  Any response to this email indicates consent
to this.

Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
control, security and other business purposes.

QinetiQ Limited
Registered in England & Wales: Company Number:3796233
Registered office: 85 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6PD, United Kingdom
Trading address: Cody Technology Park, Cody Building, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX, United Kingdom
http://www.QinetiQ.com/home/legal.html