Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Building for WinXP and Win2K

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:55:15 +0100
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'll start here.

I have just built Wireshark 0.99.5 on a Windows XP machine and
it all installs and runs without problem.

If I then try and install and run this build on a machine running Windows
2000, it
installs, but when I try and run it it generates an error saying :-

C:\Program Files\Wireshark\wireshark.exe it is not a Win32 application.

What do I need to do to make the application compatible with Win2k

thanks for an help

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not