Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] ssl decryption on Win32 (snakeoil example)?

From: Jon Polacheck <jonpol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:55:00 -0500
I'm using build Version 0.99.5 (SVN Rev 20677). I placed all the files from the example download in the same directory. I loaded rsasnakeoil2.cap with the ssl protocol configured more or less as per the readme (127.0.0.1,443,http,rsasnakeoil2.key). The data payloads do not display unencrypted. Is this as expected?