Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] H.323 at VoIPv6

From: deep <wong_mbolu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:11:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hello

I'm newb here, I have a problem when analyzing H.323 over IPv6. I'm using Ubuntu
feisty 7.04 +Gnomemeeting 1.22(PWLib 1.8.3c2 n openH323 1.15.3c2). when I'm
runing H.323 over IPv6, I got NO RTP stream there on wireshark (0.99.4-6), juz
UDP "stream", but when over IPv4 there is RTP stream. N on VoIP call graph,
there is NO RTP payload (unlike when runing on IPv4 that there is RTP payload).
Seems like RTP strem is missing. I need that RTP stream on IPv6 to do some
assignment from my lecturer.
please, somebody help me :(