Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] ppoe password

From: rishav upadhya <talktorishav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:40:15 +0530
Hello all,

I am new to this and hope to get kind support from you.

I have got a laptop and a desktop pc. I have pppoe connection on my desktop. While running wireshark on my laptop I connected my pppoe. the wireshark captured some packets. Can i see my password from the captured packets. Whats the appropriate filter if I can. If not, what in max can i or any other sniffing my connection can know about the pppoe.

Thank you in advance.

Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!