Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 packet file filtering

From: "Krekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:51:07 +0200
Hello, I have file obtained from airopeek where I captured some raw encrypted 802.11 traffic from my AP to test in my network the aircrack suite (airopeek was used because aircrack doesn't support my cart) and because I sniffed in airopeek the file doesnt contain only "important" packets like the IVS but also beacons and other garbage. So my question for wireshark community is is there some easy way to filter those "only wep encrypted packets, ivs) from this file and kill the rest
For esxample some script or command line because opening lots of files one by one... Of course if no other alternative exist also this method will be welcomed.
Link to small captured file is bellow
http://www5.sendthisfile.com/d.jsp?t=pw9SyrPZDMxxEyZh42MCN9ZR
Thanx
Krekan