Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Support for UDP multiplexing and deflate encoding with SIP (Face

From: Kristian Kielhofner <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:24:35 -0400
I've been spending some time looking at some of the significant
changes Apple has made to Facetime in iOS 7.  I'm far from an Apple
fanboy but some of them are pretty interesting:

- multiplexing everything over a single UDP port
- deflate compression with SIP
- various /slight/ protocol violations ;)

More here:

http://blog.krisk.org/2013/09/apples-new-facetime-sip-perspective.html

I'd be willing to sponsor the Wireshark changes necessary to cleanly
dissect this traffic.  If you're interested please contact me!

--
Kristian Kielhofner