Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Applying for GSoC 2013

From: Andrew Lineyshikov <andrew.lineyshikov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:58:12 +0400
Hello,
I'm studying computer sciences at BMSTU, Russia.
I would like to contribute to the Wireshark project.

I have an intermediate C++ skills and some experience with Qt framework which i'm studying now.
I've also had a "Computer Networks" course on coursera.org

I'm interested in working on QtShark, so I would like to know where do I begin, I'm looking for some recomendations.

Sincerely, Andrew Lineyshikov.