Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [GSoC 2013] Packet Editor (UI)

From: Abhishek Ravi <abhishekravi1992@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:33:51 +0100
Hello,
I am Abhishek, a student at the National University of Singapore
majoring in computer engineering. I am interested in applying for GSoc
2013 with WireShark, and this particular project looks interesting.
Could you provide more details, especially in terms of the
enhancements that are to be implemented.

Could you suggest where I could start in order to get a better
understanding of the project? Could you also suggest a couple of
simple bugs I could work on?

Cheers,
Abhishek