Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to save the stream data for a special protocol

From: "qiang.huang" <qiang.huang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:51:02 +0800
Dear all:
It's no problem for us to write a "dissector Plugin" to dissect one or
more packets for a special protocol.

But we find that it's nearly impossible to use it to save its stream
data for its serials of packets without repeating.

As long as a user refreshes or clicks the wireshark's packet tree for
some detailed informations, the dissector function will be called again.

Any other ways to solve it?

Thanks a lot

BR/Qiang